Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't remember the last time they speak on the mic, i think Evan did once when he was in a match against Sheamus but that was it. And i never see Gail Kim speaks on the mic at all, i don't know maybe i missed it, is she really that bad that she doesn't even get a chance to speak at least just for a minute?

·
Banned
4 Posts
idk dude

·
Childish Gambino Is #1
6,242 Posts
^Welcome to the forums.
Great first post. Haha, just messin' with you.

Anyways, I've never heard Gail Kim speak, I didn't watch her much in TNA either.
And Evan Bourne isn't that great on the mic......like at all.

·
DELIRIUM
4,544 Posts
I don't really know. Kinda strange, to be honest. The last time I remember Gail speaking was at Elimination Chamber, when she told Maryse that she had been understanding all the French bad mouthing. Evan is kinda boyish on the mic, but he gets the point across I guess.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah he sounds kinda boyish indeed but i think Evan wasn't bad at all from that segment alone. Gail should be at least given chance to speak, i still don't even know what her character is until now since her return to wwe.

·
Childish Gambino Is #1
6,242 Posts
Yeah he sounds kinda boyish indeed but i think Evan wasn't bad at all from that segment alone.
Yeah, I re-watched it on youtube, and it's not terrible.
Definitely have seen worse.
I'm still wondering why he was pushed for like 3 weeks then disappeared, and has only came back twice.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
Yeah, I re-watched it on youtube, and it's not terrible.
Definitely have seen worse.
I'm still wondering why he was pushed for like 3 weeks then disappeared, and has only came back twice.
Because that's what they generally do when pushing faces. Give them a short period of a big push...then drop them back down. See Morrison, Bourne and Kofi as expamples.

As for the mic thing, Bourne isn't great on the mic and since they aren't doing anything with him, or he hasn't got any kind of feud, there isn't a need for him on the mic I guess. Same with Gail. They don't really have anything to say...

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
My guess is , they have a couple of real good mic workers , and Evan isn't one of them so it's kinda obvious they don't give him mic time , but on the other hand he needs the mic experience.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
If Evan Bourne turned heel he would probably be allowed to talk , faces just don't really ever get to talk period

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
There are alot of people that should get more mic time, but instead they give us a talking laptop. And they're blaming the bad ratings on football......

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Because the WWE rather wants to give mic wonders such as Randy Orton, Ted DiBiase and David Otunga the talking time instead.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Bourne isn't great on the mic, but he could probably hold his own for a short period of time with someone else.

As for Gail, I always thought she was pretty good on the mic (from TNA), but sadly they seem to have absolutely no intention of pushing her. Its quite rare for any of the divas to get much promo time anyway, so there is no chance at all unless they put her in a championship feud.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
They are not a priority for Vince I guess. TBH Gail can be pretty good on the mic. I can't say the same for Evan though.

·
Banned
4,479 Posts
Bourne/Sydal has never been great on the mic. Even back to his indie days his promos were kind of meh.
Plus he's not in a feud. Like ... who's he suspposed to be talking to? Once he gets a good story line he'll get mic time.

Gail Kim obviously doesn't know english

·
Premium Member
8,457 Posts
Because some people don't fit with promos and have to let their ring work do the talking and intimidating. SOme people are cringeworthy on the mic and they are one of them.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts