Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every time somebody faces daniel bryan it just brings out the best in everybody and it seems like they wrestle better. I bet if they put otunga against bryan in a match it bring out the best in otunga LOL.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Not really, when he faced Edge the match was really boring, it depends on the opponents i think. Ted is a good wrestler, he and Bryan worked well together.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL soon fans will be screaming "THIS IS AWESOME" and the match hasn't even started yet.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,820 Posts
He's a tremendous, seasoned veteran from the indies. His body of work in ROH is like a class study in excellence in the ring.

They've unleashed him for only a number of weeks in WWE, honestly, and he's already amassing a fine midcard niche body of work and putting on stellar matches with a wide and varied assortment of WWE talent.

In fact, the only recent Danielson match I had completely forgotten about was his outing with Edge, which is a bigger statement on just how poor Edge was performing back around a month or six weeks ago than anything concerning AmDrag. (Fortunately, Edge seems to be intentionally making the most of his move to Smackdown and is putting on solid matches there thus far.)

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
He always put on great matches, but you can't say he completely carried his opponents. Dolph and Ted are good aswell.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
No one said he carried them though, just that he got the best out of them, which is true. Miz and Ziggler had the best matches of their careers against Bryan.
Miz sure, but I'd say Ziggler/Rey at Summerslam 09 was on par with the Bryan match.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Ownage™;9008613 said:
That's because Edge kind of sucks. Miz, Sheamus, Ziggler and DiBiase have all looked at their best against Danielson. It's not a coincidence.
I don't think Edge sucks, perhaps they hadn't found good chemistry in the ring yet at that time since it was the first time they had a match together if i'm not mistaken. I'm sure if they have a match again both wrestlers will do much better because Edge has been doing great lately, his recent match with Ziggler on Smackdown was one of the best Smackdown matches in awhile, imo.

·
Premium Member
23,217 Posts
Miz sure, but I'd say Ziggler/Rey at Summerslam 09 was on par with the Bryan match.
I'd take Danielson/Ziggler over Mysterio/Ziggler but not by much. That was great too. Rey is another guy who makes his opponents look like gold.

I don't think Edge sucks, perhaps they hadn't found good chemistry in the ring yet at that time since it was the first time they had a match together if i'm not mistaken. I'm sure if they have a match again both wrestlers will do much better because Edge has been doing great lately, his recent match with Ziggler on Smackdown was one of the best Smackdown matches in awhile, imo.
I haven't enjoyed Edge in a very long time. Didn't see his match with Ziggler though.

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
I've seen that man make an entertaining match out of the Necro Butcher. I became a believer then that Dragon can make anyone look good.
I came to post a reference to the same match. Don't discount DiBiase, a good match needs both wrestlers performing well, but Dragon seems to force guys to be at their best.

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
I only saw bit of ROH and was impressed by what i saw, i then got the best of Danielson in ROH dvd & was blown away by it, infact the Kenta match is one of the best i have ever seen, since hes come to the wwe i have continued to be impressed, guys like him are the reason i still watch wrestling.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Actually, Ziggler was better than Bryan in that BR match.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts