Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I understand disliking the ones who are arrogant and think they know everything, but smarks genuinely care about the product, and want to see it succeed.

Many of the posts I've read on here give GREAT ideas that could truly benefit the company.

But for some reason the WWE refuses to acknowledge the smarks ideas and knowledge.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
wrap
9,027 Posts
I understand disliking the ones who are arrogant and think they know everything, but smarks genuinely care about the product, and want to see it succeed.

Many of the posts I've read on here give GREAT ideas that could truly benefit the company.

But for some reason the WWE refuses to acknowledge the smarks ideas and knowledge.

Yeah, I'm sure that there are so many posts on here by fans that could be very beneficial to a company with professional bookers, a company that has essentially eliminated all noteworthy competition.

And sure, you'll read the occasional good ides somewhere on here, but "many" is very wrong in this context.

As for smarks, WWE doesn't ignore them. It takes their view into account when making decisions. They look at all fans, not just one group.

·
Registered
3,497 Posts

·
Banned
460 Posts
If the IWC dictated what happened in WWE, Cena would be a jobber, Bryan and Punk would be main eventing every PPV and Raw would have even more meaningless long matches than it already has..

In other words, it would be out of business within a year

·
Banned
2,280 Posts
How much time you got?

90% or more are smart asses who think they know the business better than the wrestlers. They're fickle fans who insist on going against the grain like teeny bopper rebels by cheering heels( no matter how much they suck) and booing faces( no matter how good they are). They think WWE should cater to them although for starters, they don't buy shit to support the product, nor do they continue to like something as they turn they're backs on something or someone as fast as they had bandwagoned them/it.

·
Registered
799 Posts
How much time you got.

90% or more are smart asses who think they know the business better than the wrestlers. They're fickle fans who insist on going against the grain like teeny bopper rebels by cheering heels( no matter how much they suck) and booing faces( no matter how good they are). They think WWE should cater to them although for starters, they don't buy shit to support the product, nor do they continue to like something as they turn they're backs on something or someone as fast as they had bandwagoned them/it.
:clap

·
wrap
9,027 Posts
How much time you got?

There are quite a few smarks who behave like this, however 90% is very off. If you watch a PPV in a smarky crowd city like Chicago or NYC, you'll notice most fans really only cheer for guys they like, talent- wise. Guys like Ziggler, Punk, Bryan, etc. Now, there are too many fans like the ones you describe, such as the ones always booing the face and cheering guys that flout out suck, like Axel, because they're heel, but they do not make up the majority of smarks by any means.

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
I dont know. Have they ever admitted they dislike smarks? If so, probably because they cheer for heels and boo the faces (unless you're an "accepted" face that has heel qualities like Punk or SCSA).

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
If the IWC dictated what happened in WWE, Cena would be a jobber, Bryan and Punk would be main eventing every PPV and Raw would have even more meaningless long matches than it already has..

In other words, it would be out of business within a year
You forgot everyone would be a heel too but this just about sums it up.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Because smarks aren't best for business. :HHH2
This. Not like smarks put much money into the product and just whine and suck the life out of the product by knowing too much about the show before the show even happens to even enjoy it. Smarks are no longer surprised about most shit that happens in the WWE.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I think they actually like the smarks. The thing is, the smark is always there, 90% of the cases. Even though he's criticizing, he likes the industry too much to not watch almost every Monday and at the PPVs. So they can talk, but they'll keep on being there. So they try to atract the common viewers instead, the people who are looking for something more in the likes of a soap opera then an actual wrestling show.
Still, to me the WWE has got some things right in the past few months, here's for hoping that the good trends stay and the bad ones go away.

·
Banned
8,180 Posts
How much time you got?

Summed it up nicely. Smarks, as a whole, are much more fickle than kids even and just steal/stream the PPVs anyway so why should WWE waste it's time catering to our interests?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Because no matter what they do. Smarks are never happy. I remember 6 to 7 years ago, all smarks were bitching about how wwe should get guys like Brian danielson, Tyler black and focus more on wrestling ... 7 years later they do that and everyone still bitches.

·
Employee Of The Month At Dale's Dead Bug
4,725 Posts
Because smarks are never ever satisfied with anything. Everyone needs to be a heel and once someone starts to get a push/turn face they suck and should lose every single match. Most don't buy ppvs or merchandise anyways and minus attending a few shows here and there and buying WM, the Royal Rumble and the wrestling game, they don't put much if any money into the product. Also, constantly bitching about everything and never ever letting shit play out before complaining about WWE ruining yet another talent or storyline. This isn't everyone but most people act like this. And, it's much easier to listen to people who buy ppvs, go to shows, buy merchandise and cheer and boo who they're are told to boo and cheer.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts