Wrestling Forum banner

Why does the IWC want Morrison to be a main eventer so bad?

4091 68
He is a spot monkey with the personality of a dead moth. Do you guys have a secret gay man crush on him or something? :confused:

I like him in the mid-card scene but he'll never be main event material.
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

· Registered
4,669 Posts
Do you guys have a secret gay man crush on him or something? :confused:
In all seriousness, I've found this to be the case a lot more than you would think. In addition to the female fanbase he has for the same reason, it explains a lot.

· Registered
1,482 Posts
I'll think you'll find that a large amount of the IWC don't want him in that spot.

Personally I would LOVE to see Morrison in the Main event spot, I find what he does in the ring to be very entertaning, he's actually not too bad on the mic when he's not given ridiculasly childish things to say, Also I kinda like his character, the whole Rock star/Pretty boy/Parkor thing works for him.

In the end though it comes down to personal taste, everyone has superstars they both love and hate, Myself I also love HBK/Jericho/Christian whilst at the same time I hate guys like Del Rio/Batista/Ryder, Like I said it's down to your personal prefrence.

· Registered
847 Posts
He is a spot monkey with the personality of a dead moth. Do you guys have a secret gay man crush on him or something? :confused:

I like him in the mid-card scene but he'll never be main event material.
You're stupid, reguardless of his lack mic skills he is entertaning in the ring and every fued leads to a match, and let me get this straight, he's a spot monkey? he's better than Orton, Edge, Sheamus, or the Miz so I don't see why he shouldn't become champion if these guys are allowed to get the strap.

· Banned
2,204 Posts
Apart from Undertaker and Shawn Michaels he is the best wrestler they got, PLAIN AND SIMPLE

We dont value a WRESTLER by their non WRESTLING qualities on a WRESTLING show

HE HAS WON EVERY MIDCARD and UNDERCARD TITLE THEIR IS, IT WOULD BRING VALUE TO THOSE BELTS BY HAVING HIM WIN THE BIG ONE

you know; hierachy, road journey to the title, hard work, prestige

· Asuka
^Take this off
126,684 Posts
The IWC in general has no taste. They get a few things right like Jericho and Punk, who are virtually impossible to be wrong about due to their inate superiority to everyone else. Other than that, they're too hooked on bland guys like Morrison and Ziggler who don't deserve a future. Morrison has been active since 2005, he's been horrible on the mic the entire time, he's had the personality of a board the entire time, he's relied on high spots for cheap, short pops that still end with the crowd not caring for him at the end of the day, he's one dimensional, and they say he's being "held back" when he simply isn't a main eventer. Then, when a total package like Alberto Del Rio comes in and DOMINATES, like he's earned the right to, or when a guy like Miz works his ass off and surpasses him by miles, they cry bloody tears of sorrow while it's in the best interest of everyone. Comedy.

· Registered
7,686 Posts
^ del rio gets no pops on raw buddy del rio is'nt as over as you think

del rio is actually being shoved down are throats

8 months on tv and being pushed to win world title

the guy has not had 1 singles ppv match or memorable match to speak of and has had 1 feud lol

his promos are the same

"I'm Alberto Del Rio but you already know that blah blah blah,etc" same shit different week

the dude can smile and wink all he wants he can have his fancy car and suits and personal announcer and raining gold pyro still don't change the fact that he got no reaction when he won the rumble

· Asuka
^Take this off
126,684 Posts
^ del rio gets no pops on raw buddy del rio is'nt as over as you think

del rio is actually being shoved down are throats

8 months on tv and being pushed to win world title

the guy has not had 1 singles ppv match or memorable match to speak of

his promos are the same

"I'm Alberto Del Rio but you already know that blah blah blah,etc" same shit different week
Shoved down your throat, and you're better off for it. And it's actually been 5 months, which makes his metioric rise even more impressive. I would hope that he doesn't get pops because he's a heel, heels get heat, which, despite the IWC's overreaction, his is fine. Nobody cries a foul when Morrison's failed to get over for YEARS despite going over most of the wrestlers in the company.

I don't even know why you bring up the point about promos. Everyone's promos are the same. Promos are a routine. They only change when your gimmick changes. As for his matches, there's no problem with them. He's been very good in the ring. Even if he was a problem in the ring, it's ring work. So what? The most successful wrestlers ever usually sucked in the ring.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.