Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
seriously its annoying, he sounds half asleep when he talks. Dude needs to clear his throat or something, did he damage his vocal cords or something from all that weed?

·
Registered
158 Posts
cause his character is supposed to not give a fuck. But i'm pretty sure he doesnt give a fuck about his character not giving a fuck so doubly shitty acting.

·
Banned
15 Posts
Because he sucks on the mic and always has. It doesn't help that he's working for a shitty company that give him terrible storylines and feuds. He probably couldn't give two fucks about any of the crap going on in TNA.

·
I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
767 Posts
RVD's never been good on the mic. I tend to switch off whenever he's speaking.

Never really has anything interesting to say, or if he does, he say's it in a way that just makes you wanna hit the mute button.

At least for me anyway.

·
Registered
170 Posts
It's the weed. I know a couple weed smokers and they all talk like RVD.
I've met alot of potheads, and most of them don't talk like that. However, there's a funny thing about the one's that do talk like that: They suck. The suck in social situations and they suck in professional situations. They just suck at life.

I don't think you can blame the weed for RVD's suckiness.

·
Exile on Main Street
1,001 Posts
If i were feeling malicious i might say it could be because he's so deluded and up his own ass that he thinks he's so good he doesn't actually have to put any effort in.

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
I think part of it is that he just doesn't have a very cool voice. I actually don't think he's been too bad lately, he's been showing some emotion etc, more than usual at least. he's just got a shitty, nasal voice. Even when he yells it is still pretty bad.

·
The Dynasty
473 Posts
RVD hasn't been impressing anyone lately. I've never been a fan of RVD exactly what really... What he's doing right now is so bland. It's painful to watch.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Ironic RVD promo.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
seriously its annoying, he sounds half asleep when he talks. Dude needs to clear his throat or something, did he damage his vocal cords or something from all that weed?
Because he's a stoner.

·
Registered
565 Posts
I wonder how many of the people who make the weed comments have ever actually tried it or know many people who have used it. Gimme a fucking break.

RVD's just never been THAT great of a mic worker, plain and simple. His character is that laid back type of dude and thats what you get on the mic. Always has been, always will be.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts