Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw the show when King Booker had him relinquish his crown and stuff telling him he would no longer wear it again, but is there a reason behind the sences that we don't hear about?

·
Registered
984 Posts
He takes it to the ring when he has his occasional match, I'm glad he doesn't, it reminded me of how far he's gone from Jerry 'The King' Lawler.... to this joke on commentary who everybody wants to be gone.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Because he's a 62 year old man. I think it's a good step from what he was when he still thought he was 20. He thinks he's about 30 at the moment so it's a good step but he's still not there yet.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
Because he's no longer "The King". He's Jerry "The King" Lawler, now. Think of him now as a relic. A remembered pasttime. A blast from the past.

"Oh, look he has his crown. Remember when back then he was really the King and was a douchebag of a heel?"

Take it as that.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Because WWE has gotten rid of gimmicks for the most part in all of WWE. So if he is called Jerry the King Lawler, in their minds, there should be nothing else to back that he's supposed to be a king.

·
Registered
16 Posts
It had shit in it...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts