Wrestling Forum banner

Why does John Cena act, speak, wrestle and dress like a 10-year-old?

20698 Views 297 Replies 95 Participants Last post by  BigriderCZ

Now for a few moments, you look at that picture and say to yourself "THIS is the face of the company I watch every week". Because I certainly can't. For that matter, what the hell is this man's gimmick? What is his character? How is it possible that a man who was once a gangster rapper can turn into "a walking bowl of fruity pebbles".

Just curious...
1 - 20 of 298 Posts

· Banned
18,124 Posts
Rap/Happy go lucky gimmick, his fanbase, etc.

· Premium Member
285 Posts
Because thats his character and the thing that gets him going the most is hearing the scream of a 10 year old boys.

· FEED ME LESS!
3,857 Posts
This thread is freakin pointless.

GUESS WHAT CENA IS THE MAN OF THE COMPANY GET OVER IT. Nothing is going to change! Weather you like it or not, hes the man on this one.

Its just like threads about christian not getting what he deserves, get over it already.

· Registered
6,098 Posts
While I disagree with the title, I particularly don't see how he dresses like a ten year old. How should an adult dress then?

And the guy makes a fucking ridiculous amount of money for WWE through this fanbase. If he spoke like fucking Socrates then the younger audience wouldn't know WTF he was saying. If he did hours of chain wrestling without using recognisable chains (ie. 5KShuffle into AA into STF) then the younger fans wouldn't be able to follow the matches as easily.

The fact is, John Cena isn't aimed at YOU in particular (taking a wild guess and saying you're 16 or over). Guys like Orton, Jericho, Punk etc are aimed at older fans but Cena is there to pull money from the younger fans. Considering he isn't aimed at you, complaining about Cena is the same as watching Barney The Dinosaur and saying there's not enough sex or violence. If it's not aimed at your demographic, then you basically answer your own complaints.

· Registered
1,446 Posts
While I disagree with the title, I particularly don't see how he dresses like a ten year old. How should an adult dress then?

And the guy makes a fucking ridiculous amount of money for WWE through this fanbase. If he spoke like fucking Socrates then the younger audience wouldn't know WTF he was saying. If he did hours of chain wrestling without using recognisable chains (ie. 5KShuffle into AA into STF) then the younger fans wouldn't be able to follow the matches as easily.

The fact is, John Cena isn't aimed at YOU in particular (taking a wild guess and saying you're 16 or over). Guys like Orton, Jericho, Punk etc are aimed at older fans but Cena is there to pull money from the younger fans. Considering he isn't aimed at you, complaining about Cena is the same as watching Barney The Dinosaur and saying there's not enough sex or violence. If it's not aimed at your demographic, then you basically answer your own complaints.

Fortunately we don't have Barney invading/ruining the shows and movies we watch as adults. :rolleyes: Cena on the other hand....

1 - 20 of 298 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.