Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He did it with Sheamous,The shield,Paige,Batista,Charlotee in nxt.

All pushing them over everyone on both rosters. He buries everyone he didn't sign and you can tell he's doing it on purpose.

If he gets control of wwe he's going to have two main eventers and a roster full of jobbers.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Sheamus? The WWE tried to create a quick main event star by pushed him really hard, really quickly, and if I am being honest, they found moderate success. If I had to rank Sheamus against others that have debuted since 2009 or so, he would be pretty much higher then anyone other then Punk, Bryan, and The Shield. That and he is a damn good (and ussually underappreciated) worker too. Everyone was bitching about Sheamus v. Bryan for Mania this year, but that match would have stolen the show.

The Shield? Come on now. I am pretty sure at this point it's clear that pushing Rollins, Ambrose, and Reigns was a good choice. They are the core of Raw and Smackdown these days, and EVERYONE likes atleast one of them.

Paige? She's hot and she is the only diva on the main roster that moves the needle at all. She was selling more merch in NXT then any other wrestler including the men. Pretty much a no brainer to push her.

Charlotte? Again if you can't see how talented she is your blind.

Batista? You have to put yourself back into 2003/2004. The WWE was in desparate need of new stars, and Batista was extremely intense and had a look that the company had never seen. People now treat Batista like a piece of shit but for a long time he was one of the company's top draws.

HHH pushes people with talent. Just look at NXT right now. Owens as champ. Balor as #1 contender. Banks as the Women's champ. That's alot of talent right there.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Because when you run the company you pick the talents that you think are going to draw and sell merch.

Bishoff pushed his favourites. Vince pushed his favourites. Triple H pushed his favourites. If TS is ever in charge of a wrestling promotion he will push his favourites

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Because he's the game :creepytrips

1 - 14 of 14 Posts