Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He Is A Great Wrestler he sells moves great is decent on the mic but needs a little more more work on itand i like him better than justin gabriel only thing gabriel has on him is wresling skils so why do you guys seem to hate him? plase no wendeys jokes....!!!

·
Registered
919 Posts
-Looks and acts gay
-Annoying
-No charisma
-His in-ring is poor and only knows a few moves
-His work comes across as lazy

·
Registered
114 Posts
Because he isn't a ZOMG amazing talent like Daniel Bryan or Chris Jericho, so the IWC doesn't want to give him a chance. The truth his he's decent, which is more than David Otunga can say.

·
Registered
741 Posts
I think you have it backwards, actuallly. Most people seem to like Health Slater somewhat. I personally don't like the guy, but more in a kayfabe sense. I think he'd be an excellent midcard heel, because he's so naturally unlikeable.

I think the reason some people may not like him is that he doesn't quite look right in Nexus. They're supposed to be dominant. Slater looks like he'd get kicked out of the Spirit Squad for being too soft.

·
Registered
402 Posts
He doesn't look right .. i can't put my finger on it but.. for some reason Lash Lereux did =/ lmao

yea he don't look right in the nexus or .. by himself.

·
Banned
542 Posts
-Looks and acts gay
-Annoying
-No charisma
-His in-ring is poor and only knows a few moves
-His work comes across as lazy
^ this and to top it off WWE lets him have the finishers roll up pin and a half ass Zig Zag.

·
Registered
741 Posts
^ this and to top it off WWE lets him have the finishers roll up pin and a half ass Zig Zag.
I don't agree that he "looks and acts gay," but I agree that the man needs a new finisher. Just because Ziggler's on Smackdown doesn't mean Slater should use a sloppy version of his finisher. No two guys in the same company should have the same finisher. It's as simple as that.

·
Banned
3,560 Posts
On NXT I really enjoyed him as a face. He wasn't a superlikable face and that was okay. Christian said "I like you, just not very much." I sort of feel like that but I like him because of that if that makes sense. He's all right as a heel, people say he's dead naturally, I think he's more natural as a goofing off face. Still as long as he just does the dirty business and doesn't speak all the time, then he's doing exactly what he should be. He's a good talent, like all bar Otunga are in Nexus.

·
Keeping the red flag flying high
2,044 Posts
I don't personally mind Slater, I think he serve's his purpose well (unlike a certain Mr Otunga) as part of Nexus, however once Nexus disbands I don't see him getting much TV time apart from 1 or 2 appearances on Superstars every now again.

·
Registered
402 Posts
lmao he does act gay

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
Hes not as hated as Hennig Otunga and even Harris are

·
Registered
402 Posts
I don't see anything wrong with Harris .. Hennig was nervous on NXT and dude can't catch a break now from the IWC. Otunga on the other hand comes off as trying too hard and its horrible to watch him.. like embarrassing to see him.

·
Registered
402 Posts
damn that guy really hates heath slater.. =/

·
Registered
402 Posts
I love going to WWE events and shouting and screaming things like this. Its hilarious to see the reaction of the kids sitting next to you.

·
Banned
4,312 Posts
Heath Slater should of been fired and released quite some time ago. What is a guy like him doing getting wins over Jericho and Edge? Why does he get mic time? Why does he get ring time? The guy fucking SUCKS on every level. He's Chris Masters bad. Just horrible.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
9,500 Posts
I don't personally mind Slater, I think he serve's his purpose well (unlike a certain Mr Otunga) as part of Nexus, however once Nexus disbands I don't see him getting much TV time apart from 1 or 2 appearances on Superstars every now again.
How can you say Otunga doesn't serve his purpose in the group? He's one of the most important members in the current story.

But yeah, people hate gingers.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Heath Slater should of been fired and released quite some time ago. What is a guy like him doing getting wins over Jericho and Edge? Why does he get mic time? Why does he get ring time? The guy fucking SUCKS on every level. He's Chris Masters bad. Just horrible.
BRITISH POWER, YOUNG MAN! :gun:

But he aint all that. He is suitable for a leader, and is a good wrestler, but I really aint sure based on how he will do as a solo wrestler... I guess we will see the futureee.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts