Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am came up with theory yesterday why does every great performer right now have an beard
Bobby Roode - Tna world champion
James Storm - awesome performer has a beard
Cm Punk - WWE champion has an beard
Daniel Bryan - best in the world has a beard
Austin Aries - Amazing performer has a beard
Damien Sandow - great performer has a beard
Chris Hero - is brilliant has a beard
Seth Rollins - great worker has a beard

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
i grow beards and goatees as well, SO IM AWESOME

·
Registered
635 Posts
I'll answer your question the moment you explain the "an" before "beard."

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
I used to be awesome but I just shaved my facial hair off due to the heat, haha. Now I find that I'm hopeless. :(

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Beards are synonymous are rugged, tough, strong, masculine men. In a macho environment like theirs I'd bet a guy who couldn't grow a beard would cop alot of ribbing. Then you've got the polar opposite, Randy Orton circa 2004 who was clean cut and chiselled, much to the delight of ladies worldwide. How you're trying to make a connection between having a beard and being great is a stretch and then some.

·
Registered
635 Posts
We have a best ass contest (really getting sick of that disturbing sig BTW), seems logical to me that we rank the beards as well if it hasn't been done already. There's plenty of material to work with, past and present... The Anvil, Billy Jack Haynes, Cap'n Lou, Fabulous Moolah, the list goes on.

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
The shockwaves of the great one is starting to become apparent. I'm off course talking about Mike Knox' beard.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts

says hello....

1 - 20 of 43 Posts