Wrestling Forum banner

Why Does Dolph Ziggler...

649 8
why does Dolph Ziggler keep on referring the whc as his world heavyweight championship when he never held it? or is that just another heelish thing to do is to make false claims? eg. to Laycool 'you cost me my world heavyweight championship!'
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
heelish i guess but hopefully they don't give him the belt he has no personality and would be such a boring Champion Del Rio and Barrett are way ahead of him .

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
Because Edge used the spear at the Rumble when he wasn't supposed to. If the ref had not been knocked out Edge would have lost the title. Since Edge was SUPPOSED to lose the title to Ziggler, Ziggler calls himself the uncrowned champion.

·
Premium Member
7,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He feels as if it should be his WHC because he keeps losing to the Spear, thats used when Vickie isn't watching. Plus, it is the heelish thing also.
im pretty sure vickie sees the tron and the replays lol but then again WWE loves pulling the wool over our eyes regardless of how perceptive we all are

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.