Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why does Cole sweat the Miz? Is it because Miz was bullied by JBL and Cole stupid up for Miz? thoughts?

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
Why does Cole sweat the Miz? Is it because Miz was bullied by JBL and Cole stupid up for Miz? thoughts?
It started in NXT1 with their mutual dislike of Daniel Bryan and has since evolved into what we have now. It's smart when you think about it, everyone hates Michael Cole and only the IWC smarks (some of them anyway and even that's in a contrary way) like Miz so it's mutually beneficial to both since it helps maintain the heat for both of them.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
Probably no more or less than any other randomly chosen people within the company. Tbh, this question is only relevant when asked about someone like Triple H and someone else, ie. someone with tremendous pull who can help elevate a new guy whether it's the right thing or not. I doubt either Miz or Cole have any such influence so it's not worth discussing.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Cole going gay for The Miz is probably the most entertaining thing he has ever done in his decade-long career in the WWE. It gives him a much more unique character as compared to the other announcers that seem only like carbon copies of one another.

·
*something amusing*
1,929 Posts
Cole going gay for The Miz is probably the most entertaining thing he has ever done in his decade-long career in the WWE. It gives him a much more unique character as compared to the other announcers that seem only like carbon copies of one another.
Agreed, Cole as a face was sooo dull. When he high fives or runs around and hugs "A-Ri/A-Ry" it makes me laugh everytime.

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
Probably the same reason why JR went apeshit for Stone Cold. They never really explained that one either, did they?

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
WWE is trying to establish Miz as a solid main eventer, lots of mic and tv time, solid feuds, MITB winner. Having Cole kiss his ass all the time is just part of the whole shebang really.

It's working, I used to hate Miz and since around he won MITB he zoomed up to one of my favourites at the moment.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts