Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If this guy looked like someone like Stone Cold, The Rock, or John Cena do you think he could be more popular?

It seems since the guy is so small and so out of shape (he looks like Will Ferrell) is why he's being held back.

He seems to have talent in the ring and on the mic, but why can't the guy pick up a 10 or 20 pound dungbell and just curl it?

Yet he complains every week about how he was held back? Whiny much?

·
Malkamania
7,889 Posts
If this guy looked like someone like Stone Cold, The Rock, or John Cena do you think he could be more popular?

It seems since the guy is so small and so out of shape (he looks like Will Ferrell) is why he's being held back.

He seems to have talent in the ring and on the mic, but why can't the guy pick up a 10 or 20 pound dungbell and just curl it?

·
EIRE
15,862 Posts
It's obvious Punk works out but he's not going for muscle mass. He probably works out to maintain what he currently has.

·
Malkamania
7,889 Posts

lol @ dungbell.

It's called a dumbbell.

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's obvious Punk works out but he's not going for muscle mass. He probably works out to maintain what he currently has.
Yeah right.

My buddies who take creatine and protein shakes look more jacked than he does. Everytime he is half naked in his tights my buddies think the WWE and wrestling are gay.

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
Yeah Punk works out the same athe next man, he'll go for the different type of workout though, he'll be more into fitness and stamina than bulk and muscle mass

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Yeah right.

My buddies who take creatine and protein shakes look more jacked than he does. Everytime he is half naked in his tights my buddies think the WWE and wrestling are gay.
Indeed, CM Punk's body is more likely to make him "gay" than a group of guys sitting around spending their time over analyzing the bodies of every guy they see.
Wanting Punk to be gay is wishful thinking, perhaps?

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
If this is fake, then jesus you're stupid for going to the trouble. If it's real, Punk probably has great cardio workout, aslong with some weight training Im sure,

Hence he can wrestle faster, for longer, than someone like Cena/HHH. His moveset doesnt need the muscle for the strength moves either.

PLUS, he is in the ring with some huge dudes, when he's in real life Im sure he looks bigger. I can remember thinking Bret Hart looked small, then in certain scenes backstage on Wrestling with Shadows he looks built compared to non wrestling people.

Again, if this is fake you fail.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.