Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Even as a face Orton RKOs Cena every chance he gets....on their first tag match since Orton turned face, he RKOed Cena after the match to distinguish himself as a "rebel face", and even LAST NIGHT, Orton RKOed Cena and WAS ABOUT to Punt Cena's freaking head off tonight!

Why does Cena care about Orton AT ALL? Although Orton is a face, he is very different from Cena, and Cena should have no desire to associate himself with Orton since Orton's still a backstabber while Cena's all "Never Give Up".

I understand that WWE wants to make Cena look like he's struggling here, but this makes no sense whatsoever....Orton beat up Cena way more then Nexus ever did, so why wouldn't Cena take this oppertunity for just revenge? Plus, Barett saved Cena from injury tonight...Cena should be grateful, not all "BUT I DON'T WANT TO CHEAT TO MAKE MY LOVERBOY ORTON LOSE".

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Orton and Cena are like a domestic abuse couple. Orton tries to blow Cena up and punt his dad, but Cena keeps coming back for more. The violence makes their love grow stronger.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
They damn near beat the whole Raw roster together. Why wouldn't Cena want Orton on his side against Nexus? Even if he has to eat a few RKOs, it's still better than fighting Nexus alone. Especially with Ratings Henry on the shelf.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts