Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 205 Posts

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
terrible opinion.

drink enough of it and you won't care what it taste like, anyway.

·
Valar Morghulis
7,600 Posts

what is this and are you really Irish???

And no, some beer does taste like piss, but there's really nice stuff out there too. Admittedly when drinking to get drunk that doesn't matter.

·
Banned
4,479 Posts
you get used to it .....

try Blue Moon if it's sold in Dublin
fucking delicious
Also Corona

Only Irish beer I've tried is Guinness..... I thought it was disgusting

·
Premium Member
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
your opinion is terrible.

unless you're 14, which i don't doubt you are.
Not 14 my man

what is this and are you really Irish???

And no, some beer does taste like piss, but there's really nice stuff out there too. Admittedly when drinking to get drunk that doesn't matter.

Ye i know, I still drink it but i don't see why they cant make good alchool that doesn't taste like piss

·
9,747 Posts
it's not their fault your taste buds have no sense of actual taste. everyone else seems to be getting along just fine.

and GTFO with any Guinness hate right now. DAVID OTUNGA ain't afraid to choke a bitch. but if you're a pussy and can't handle it, drink some Harps. ladies love Harps.

·
3,246 Posts
Beer is God's gift.

·
✔
21,671 Posts
obviously need better beer

if it doesnt have a smooth, crisp aftertaste, it's pisswater.

see: xxxx gold.

·
Premium Member
19,339 Posts
What types Croft ?

And are you Rawlin ?
First of all, no I'm not Rawlin. Secondly are you asking about beer or bourbon?

In beer I like Coors Light. In bourbon I like Jim Beam and Wild the Kickin Chicken *Wild Turkey*

·
Registered
807 Posts
Same boat as you. Find most drinks that contain alcohol are disgusting. I can just about stand some brands of Cider though.

·
9,747 Posts
my point is you don't think it tastes good, but when did you dictate how the world views something? the question is "why does all beer taste horrible to ME?" and the answer is "your taste buds don't fucking like it." how is anyone else supposed to answer this question other than you?

this is like if i made a thread "WHY CAN'T THEY MAKE STRAWBERRIES NOT TASTE LIKE PISS!" if i didn't like strawberries. for the record, i do, but that would prove just as pointless a thread. if you don't like it, that means it doesn't taste good to YOU. but seeing how many people drink, i don't think they're really concerned about your perception of their alcohol at the moment.

·
Premium Member
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Get a few cans of Dutch Gold down yiz, ya lightweight.
Ha perfect for binge drinking, Dublin ?

First of all, no I'm not Rawlin. Secondly are you asking about beer or bourbon?

In beer I like Coors Light. In bourbon I like Jim Beam and Wild the Kickin Chicken *Wild Turkey*
I know you're not Rawlin meant Otunga

Ye beer

All i drink and enjoy is Bulmers

Otunga, the point is too see what others think

1 - 20 of 205 Posts