Registered
7,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
look like Raw vs Smackdown CAW Default Player

by far the most generic looking guy in wwe today LOLOL

·
Banned
3,560 Posts
who cares about his ring work? he's entertaining as hell, talented as fuck, great character really and the fans love him. he has every chance of being a huge star in the WWE one day as opposed to say Morrison or Bourne. Easily.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Riley may not be the best in-ring performer, but he can be very entertaining if given the oportunity, the only thing he needs is a gimmick, right now he is just a good guy

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
He is actually a great talker on the mic, i have seen some of his NXT stuff.
He speaks with confidence, bravando, and has really good enunciation but it feels 'manufactured', like his delivery is good but it just lacks passion, it almost comes off like he doesn't mean what he says.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
who cares about his ring work? he's entertaining as hell, talented as fuck, great character really and the fans love him. he has every chance of being a huge star in the WWE one day as opposed to say Morrison or Bourne. Easily.
What? When was the last time any of that was applicable? He's a terrible face. He's not talented. His character blows. The fans don't love him.
Bourne gets bigger reactions from the crowd right now than Riley does.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
look like Raw vs Smackdown CAW Default Player

by far the most generic looking guy in wwe today LOLOL
Yea, he might look generic now, but many wrestlers start off pretty generic. I remember not too long ago that Cody Rhodes was laughed at for being just another "CAW wrestler" that comes from WWE's developmental circuit. Now he's one of the best heel characters in the WWE. Let's not forget that, outside of "Ruthless Aggression," John Cena started out pretty damn generic.

What? When was the last time any of that was applicable? He's a terrible face. He's not talented. His character blows. The fans don't love him.
Bourne has more exposure and is a high flyer. We all know that high-flyers automatically receive good reactions (except for JoMo) without actually having a character. And how can you gauge a person's talent without actually seeing their full potential? Riley's only been given 30 second promos and crummy wrestling matches with mediocre opposites to work off of. I remember that Tornado match with Rey where he was pretty awesome. He needs more chances like that.

Riley is given barely any exposure since his feud with Miz. With brand-split seemingly placed on hold right now, there's just no room for everyone to shine. Riley has the most potential out of all the upcomers in the past year. He just needs that big opening where he's allowed to create himself.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
He needs his 'Revenge of the Nerds' gimmick. Maybe with Otunga looking like Peewee Herman now, he can use it. In the ring? He's meh. Generic.

·
Banned
1,525 Posts
Im really hungover but none the less i feel this needs to be said A ry is awesome i dont know why this forum is full of haters but w/e i like a ry and i think he has a great moveset, character and he has a ton of charisma. I hope he gets pushed soon his alot more interesting than most faces these days

·
Registered
190 Posts
I like A-Ry. I say give him a little time and he'll be in some top spots. I think he's got a lot going for him. A lot that they can work with at least.

·
Registered
547 Posts
I was never a fan of the guy. I remember people calling him the future face of the company when he first attacked Miz lol.
Yeah and I remember people saying Jinder Mahal was a future WHC once he had his first squash match.

·
FEED ME LESS!
3,835 Posts
do you watch like at all?

the fans love him, hes an EXCELLENT face. yes his in rings skill are lacking but the rest is pure gold

1 - 20 of 23 Posts