Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant even guess except maybe those in charge don't like them, I was hoping to see io shrai use hers a lot more, but I only seen her use the koji clutch to beat Candice larae and Cammie fields not it seems like its been forgot about it, I keep watching every week hoping to see her dominate again as a heel but no luck, she seemss to have gone back to that top rope back flip finisher which I find to be unexciting, also isla dawn had a modified dragon sleeper I haven't seen used in over a year, and shotzi blackheart doesn't use hers anymore either, bring back submissions nxt!

·
Springboard diving into Bianca's bed.
926 Posts
I hope Chelsea Green , Io Shirai and Bianca start using submission finishers tbh

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Really weird since William Regal know a lot about technical and submission hold and not mention Finn Balor, he earned himself a first degree black belt in submission wrestling during his time with the IBF, I think he could teach those female how to apply innovative and deadly submission moves.

·
Custom User Title
6,365 Posts
In the case of Io, she still uses the Harajuku Clutch (its official name as per Nigel and Mauro) at house shows the majority of the time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts