Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Personally I still watch because of their Tag Division. Its the only consistently well booked division they've had all these years. If the guns or beer money ever leave or split up its pretty much done for me.

I also watch for Ric Flairs crazy promos. They crack me up every time.

·
Premium Member
25,943 Posts
Out of habit and Kendrick/Hardy...and Flair, to be honest.

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
Despite its obvious flaws, its still a interesting product. It isn't watered down, the promos can be rather entertaining and funny and can put on really good matches

·
Registered
980 Posts
My reasons change sometimes. I watch for the young guys like MCMG and Fortune. Jeff Jarrett and Hardy going heel has been interesting also. Plus, Shore really is starting to grow on me and I can't believe that I said that.

Yes, TNA has flaws, but they always manage to keep things interesting with the edginess, even if they are reaching into the WCW bag for a few ideas.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
McMg.

AJ styles, Joe.

I might think of more later, but it's unlikely. If the booking wasn't so retarded, TNA would be miles ahead of WWE in quality with the talent in the roster they have...yet somehow they are failing horribly.

·
Registered
799 Posts
I actually don't know. I watch it when I'm bored.
I always like the segments they use, and the mic work on TNA.
The wrestling standards are pretty good. but the storylines are confusing, as well as not built up well.

I want to see passion in TNA, as well as better built up storyLines..

Turning Point felt like a normal show, not a PPV

·
Registered
4,794 Posts
Lethal, Flair and MCMG. Not invested at all in the product right now though.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Honestly, I don't know anymore. I suppose because many of my favorites are there such as Angle, AJ, Joe, Wolfe, and Kazarian but its often hard to watch them do their thing in the context of the shows craptacular booking. Also, I know how great this company can be if they just got it together and trusted their young talents more than they do. I can still get some perverse comedic value from Impact but that's not what I want to watch it for in the end. Then there's that foolish hope that Dixie will just happen upon common sense much like Archimedes figured out the dynamics of water volume. A clear advantage for TNA over WWE is that TNA is never actually boring, but its rarely a good show either due to obvious factors.

·
RESTINPEACE
1,182 Posts
TNA use to have a superior product to the e but now they just want to be exactly like them fire creative i swear if the iwc got hired to wright the storylines for wwe tna or roh pro wrestling wouldn't be in the shit whole that it is now.

·
Shut your mouth and rest in peace!
1,288 Posts
Despite its obvious flaws, its still an entertaining product, and Im actually looking forward to each episode. I used to watch both WWE and TNA, but I lost interest in the WWE, mainly because it just got boring.

·
Registered
169 Posts
The tag division mostly. And the hope that Fortune will come crashing down sooner or later and I'll get to see Styles, Kazarian and Beer Money in good long feuds.

Also I like Heel Jeff, he's made it work pretty well. It's the only bit of (non tag) booking from TNA I seriously like and long may they continue to get that right.

ECW was great back in the day or so I'm told, well that's fine but here and now they are clogging up the show. If you skipped every match that involved them there's only about two matches left in Turning Point and that's a problem.

EDIT - that's unfair but there was still too much of them. Take a page from 3D's book and retire gracefully guys.

·
You are being watched
5,683 Posts
Once a week, every week for 6 years straight is a pretty hard habit to break, and whenever I think of not watching they always do something that interests me - MEM, and now the Hardy Turn. There's other occasions but that's all I can remember at the moment, but yeah. Out of habit, and being able to interest me in the last minute.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Granted I've taken a few hiatus' from TNA before, but I've invested in a lot of time in it, because of the young guys mostly, and I managed to find something interesting even in the most unbearable episodes of impact. But I think, and this probably goes for all of us, that in the long run, we want to watch the company to succeed

·
Registered
418 Posts
AJ Styles, Kurt Angle, Ric Flair, Motor City Machine Guns, RVD, Samoa Joe, Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Brian Kendrick, Mr. Anderson, Jeff Hardy, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, Ink Inc, Generation ME.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I like it. I've enjoyed it since I discovered it a few years ago, and I watch when I have the time. I'm not a fickle or picky fan.

In general, I hate the mean-spirited and angry comments I see from some. People complaining PPVs that they don't pay for suck or bitching about "bad booking" as though there is some holy bible of what's right and wrong. Maybe I just enjoy bad television or something, but I've never felt like I didn't want to tune in again.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts