Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This only applies to those who do...

If I rant about TNA its because there have been so many times when they have had potential to do something great, but keep dropping the ball when they are given the chance. I only rant because I want TNA to do well and get a bit frustrated when the miss the opportunity to do so.

Why do you rant about TNA?

·
Banned
1,242 Posts
Actually I DO rant about TNA sometimes.

When they push Amazing Red for example.

The answer for everyone is still the same : They care.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Arguably the best roster and probably the best wrestling around but the booking and the lack of advertising is frustrating as heel as we all know how good it could be. You have quality wrestlers who make an appearance every three or 4 weeks, and I'm wondering if another weekly 2 hour wrestling show would help with the storylines.

You need someone that knows wrestling to book and manage the wrestling. You need a business person to control the company's direction and finances. At the moment you've got people with the heart but lacking the skills/experience/funding in charge.

Still better than the E though.

·
Registered
593 Posts
I am not ranting about TNA... I am just a little bit frustrated. Especially when it comes to KO's. Roxxi is gone,ODB too, and my sweet Hamada is pushed to the Xplosion instead of pushing her. And nobody can tell me her salaray is too high, if they can pay JWoww 15 K! And now bringing in popular Mickie James, and everybody knows she will prolly be champ in a few weeks... Well, it convinces me that TNA is about the big names in hope of big ratings. And Sarita, Taylor, Hamada, Daffney are pushed to the side instead of getting shots for a title. I don't want the KO division going even more down as it already has happened and I don't think, those ignorant PPL who choose names over skills will succeed. Mickie is popular, but it won't help TNA if she is shown as female Cena, like everything is only about her. Even Katie Lea will not be big, even though she is a former WWE talent! Why? Her name can't mess with Mickie. I fear Katie will just end up as jobber sooner or later. And she can stand in the same line like Daffney and Taylor do. All three are talented and all three will end up as cannonfodder! I say just try it and give Hamada the title..

·
Premium Member
44,440 Posts
Because they constantly shoot themselves in the foot with their bad writing & booking.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Arguably the best roster and probably the best wrestling around but the booking and the lack of advertising is frustrating as heel as we all know how good it could be. You have quality wrestlers who make an appearance every three or 4 weeks, and I'm wondering if another weekly 2 hour wrestling show would help with the storylines.

You need someone that knows wrestling to book and manage the wrestling. You need a business person to control the company's direction and finances. At the moment you've got people with the heart but lacking the skills/experience/funding in charge.

I don't know that it is better than WWE right now. WWE are starting to bring through young talent which is a step in the right direction. The rest of what you say is dead on though.

TNA got by through great wrestling matches but they don't even have that at the moment. It is just one big clusterfuck right now, the booking is just terrible and young talent is forever held back by the old guys. They have Bischoff, Hogan, Dixie and Russo as the decision makers and to be honest they are destroying TNA. Even the world champion doesn't get on Impact let alone the X Division champion. The X Division title has been well and truly buried to a point where they would have to dig it up before they even thought about trying to build it up again.

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Why even ask this? Its obviously because "Haterz gonna Hate".....................:rolleyes:

Anyway its because they have alot of my favorite wrestlers with so much potential and I don't want to see their careers be destroyed.

·
Registered
720 Posts
I don't know that it is better than WWE right now. WWE are starting to bring through young talent which is a step in the right direction. The rest of what you say is dead on though.
Just because The WWE is starting to bring through young talent, Doesnt mean its a good product.Have you been watching thier Shows and PPVs? WWE's Writing and Booking is just as Bad as TNA..The Only Difference is that The WWE is Well Known..

·
Registered
9,306 Posts

:agree:

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
its very simple. theres so much potential in tna that its so frustrating they do nothing with it and put out such a shitty product. If there wasnt a lot of potential then ppl wouldnt get as upset because they wouldnt expect much.

People rant, i rant because we love wrestling and want some competition to help push wwe to put out a better product. unfortunately, wwe doesnt see tna as any sort of competition nor should they and therefore are comfortable where they currently are. so instead of having 2 interesting and exciting companies were left with a bland wwe who is not pushed and tna who doesnt know what the hell theyre doing.

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
Because with thier talent they have so much potential. But thats thrown out the window with people like Vince Russo, Hulk Hogan, Eric Bischoff, and Dixie Carter making all the decisions. I get so fed with WWE alot, that I want to see an alternative that is successful.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Because they haven't had an original idea in ages, Cause they are spending way to much time(and money) on this "they" storyline, cause all the knockouts that made the division a cut above WWE are gone, not enough xdivision matches. And I've seen this so called "TV Title" defended like twice in three months.

Oh and a Monkey in a shirt and tie could do better marketing job than TNA.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Why even ask this? Its obviously because "Haterz gonna Hate".....................:rolleyes:

Anyway its because they have alot of my favorite wrestlers with so much potential and I don't want to see their careers be destroyed.
Well it's true that haters gonna hate.

Some people around here will rant and bash TNA no matter what they do and never say anything positive.

That's a hater.

If your not like that, you can rant from time to time and your far from being a TNA hater.

I'm a huge TNA mark and I will rant too sometimes !

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Because we care. Seriously, you don't rant on that below you. Kinda why I don't hate on WWE. j/k

·
✔
21,671 Posts
Because they fuck up the most simple of things constantly.

Because they don't know of the immense talent at their disposal.

Because they are able to constantly annoy viewers with nonsensical storylines and booking.

Because of their inability to decide whether someone is a face/heel.

Because of their refusal to move forward.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I don't get why people in this forum complain so much about TNA. I am also read WWE boards, and there is a lot less whining and complaining when WWE product is just as bad or worse. Smackdown is unwatchable. Raw is below average. If it were for the segment Barret humiliate John Cena, then I wouldn't even bother to watch Raw. TNA is better, but they need to entertain me like the Barret and John Cena segment. I don't want to see technical wrestling. I want entertain story driven wrestling that involves people. TNA is getting alot better with that after BFG.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts