Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The question is really simple : Why do you mark out or not ?

This thread is made for reflexive and honest posting. I know most people here don't agree with me, my thread or my opinions. But this thread isn't for me. It's done to help pro-wrestling promotions, all of them. If it works as attended it could be stickied.

So please answer honestly and without trolling. I place this thread under the patronage of Lady Croft who answered about Del Rio and the rumble. You can use any examples you wish.

Well to begin with I'm an ADR fan and I had no hopes of him winning this. That's the main reason.

Secondly, which I mentioned already is I didn't think he had a chance.

One- I'm an ADR fan

Two- I didn't think he had a chance. It was a nice surprise.

*my apologies if you were expecting some long, thought-provoking answer. :p *

· Registered
20,997 Posts
Re: Why do you mark out of not ?

What the hell does "mark out of not" even mean? That makes absolutely zero sense.

· Registered
20,997 Posts
It was just a typo. :mad:

For once in my life, I wasn't actually being sarcastic and was genuinely confused. I see it was fixed now lol.

If I'm genuinely surprised by something and like the outcome, I don't mind marking out. If someone comes back that I haven't seen in a long time and who I like, I would do the same. I remember marking out for Undertaker's 2000 return among others. Cena coming back during the RR in 2008 was another.

· WWE Analyzer
176 Posts
Blasts from the past. Seeing someone like Diesel at the Rumble definatly made me mark out. But I think its mainly crowd reactions that make people mark out. When the crowd pops big time, generally viewers mark out. Needs to be a big pop though, not 10,000 kids screaming because they CAN see John Cena, or when Rey comes out.

· Registered
3,895 Posts
I do mark out, even though it's staged and all, people 'mark out' when your favourite team score, e.g. I mark out when United score (But mark out ain't the word for that :)). Happy to say I mark out.
Biggest mark out moments are when Benoit won the Rumble and when Jericho beat Batista in the cage match when he won the belt back.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.