Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is coming from a Khali fan, guys.

First of all, I like Khali. Problem is, I don't know why.

He's unique.

He's the awesome in the ring.

He has tons of charisma.

I see absolutely no reason to actually like the guy, but I do.

...Why?

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
This is coming from a Khali fan, guys.

First of all, I like Khali. Problem is, I don't know why.

He's unique.

He's the awesome in the ring.

He has tons of charisma.

I see absolutely no reason to actually like the guy, but I do.

...Why?

LoL! Could you be a more blatantly obvious troll? Tons of charisma? Awesome in the ring? Really?!?! :banplz:

·
Registered
822 Posts
I don't know either- he just has something about him I think. I think it is more that I admire him more than like him- the guy has some serious self discipline and does a lot of good humanitarian work. He is a great ambassador for India and WWE.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Oh and OP, be careful who you admit to liking on this forum! The word troll gets thrown around a lot!

Oddly enough another post asking the same about Cody Rhodes was a legit thread...

·
Registered
822 Posts
and for the record, I find Khali more entertaining than Rhodes- at least Khali certainly isn't bland! I can actually think of a Khali promo that I found funny- I can't think of one Cody Rhodes promo that I enjoyed.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
OP, are you the one who starts all these trends when it comes to mocking other people's threads? Because I never really payed attention to who is the one that starts them.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
How dare you besmirch my good name all i came here to do was spread the Khali love.
Silly me, the heck was I thinking doubting that there was Khali fans on here. Spread on, yo. :)

·
Registered
85 Posts
I like Khali and as far as wrestling--from the waist up, he's fine. However, watching him walk makes me hurt. He is stiff--like his hips are fused. My opinion is that if it wasn't for his hips down, he may be pretty good--he just can't move.

·
Registered
10 Posts
seriously you lost me after *he is awesome in the ring* fpalm

1 - 20 of 27 Posts