Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Trump and Macron will Rule the World
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
On this day five years ago, the bodies of Chris Benoit, his son, and his wife were found in their home. This was truly the darkest day in the history of Pro Graps.

My question to all you is that why don't you choose to remember the wrestler? He did a pretty mean German suplex, threw some STIFF~! chops, put on a ***3/4 with Mr. Kennedy back in 2006, had toothless aggression, did headbutts, did a diving headbutt, and was THE CRIPPLER~! And you know what? He did all of this to entertain us. So, in some sick and twisted way, WE ARE responsible for what happened on that day. OK???

Look, I understand he killed his wife and kid but he threw some stiff chops and had a gook workrate so today I ask WrestlingForum to Remember The Wrestler and not the man who committed these horrendous acts. Thank you for your time.

S/O to my boy Austin101 as well and his brother, Austin 102. Hope y'all are holding up well today.

#RememberTheWrestler

·
Banned
609 Posts
Because honoring a fake personality instead of choosing the reality that he was a lunatic murdering piece of garbage is just fucking stupid.
You have the same kind of logic as people who think anyone with any fame deserves special treatment. He doesn't deserve to remembered.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Boring.

·
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Because honoring a fake personality instead of choosing the reality that he was a lunatic murdering piece of garbage is just fucking stupid.
You have the same kind of logic as people who think anyone with any fame deserves special treatment. He doesn't deserve to remembered.
People who judge Chris Benoit on this are the same people who are insecure about themselves and have to judge other people for their actions.

so unfair to chris' memory. everyone makes mistakes :(
Agreed.

Some have argued that his wife deserved it. Who are we to say this wasn't the case? WHO ARE WE
I have heard this theory as well and I do not discredit it. I heard she was planning to kill him to get all of his money.

·
Banned
19,408 Posts
I'll always remember that workrate and ability. It was probably the most technical double murder suicide in the wrestling business.

·
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow, holy fuck the stupidity
You're passing judgment on a man you never knew. Just who do you think you are? You don't know the circumstances surrounding this. Stop trying to make yourself feel better about yourself by tearing down the memory of Chris Benoit.

·
Ted the Moth
12,866 Posts
I've always found that separation to be wholly unrealistic. I'm sure enough about it to think "wow, look at Benoit go! such a shame about how he went out."

Benoit breaks my heart, honestly. And he threw a mean knife-edge chop.

·
Shooting the birds down from the trees
4,506 Posts
He was a great wrestler though I do get the feeling he hung around a little too long.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
You're passing judgment on a man you never knew. Just who do you think you are? You don't know the circumstances surrounding this. Stop trying to make yourself feel better about yourself by tearing down the memory of Chris Benoit.
You really are quite the happy lil fucktard aren't cha?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.