Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
WWE have done a piss poor job at booking Lashley since his return. You would think WWE would be all over him trying to make him into a star but he's completely wasted. His angle with Lana doesn't do him any good because it seems like Lana is the focus of the storyline and not Lashley. He's come out looking like a fool in this storyline. So as far as seeing Lashley vs. Lesnar goes. Lashley is just not credible enough to face Lesnar now. Richochet isn't credible either but I guess WWE wants to Lesnar to squash Ricochet so he looks good going into Wrestlemania.
like i said in my honest opinion you need to push them separate and away from each other, If the main goal was to turn lana heel and have fans stop chanting we want lana when Rusev comes out. Congrats you've done it. But this job could have been done better with a better storyline then oh look Lana's a cheater again, But now you made Lashley look like a love sick puppy dog in doing this angle. Which has also made both Lana and Lashley mic skills look very horrible in all of this. Like I said hire back MVP(use him as an on-air talent) have him be Bobby new hype man. When it comes time have MVP and Heyman go back and forth on the mic for their superstar.

·
TONI POR TODO!
4,518 Posts
I like that Brock is not paying attention to Lashley, he was one of those BS whimsy hirings of the doofus son in law HHH like Viking Raiders, Io Shirai, Mike Bennett and Maria...
Brock does what he wants, and his bitches Vince and HHH understand it well. :p

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
I wonder why do some people talk about Lashley like he has charisma, mic skills or presence. I mean, he's jacked, of course, and he's a good athlete. But this is prowrestling. I don't want uncharismatic turds who couldn't become a star 14 years ago and won't be able to become a star today being in a main event.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
I was hoping Lashley would win that match because I wanted to see Lesnar vs Lashley. The only bad part is that you'd know who's winning.

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
3,487 Posts
The feud would be brutal because neither Lashley nor Lana can speak, the match itself would be two hosses colliding at best and a train wreck at worst, and it would be one of the most predictable "big time" matches in the history of professional wrestling.

Other than that, no reason to keep them apart.

·
Registered
39 Posts
If you were to do Lashley/Lesnar, who would be face? Most likely I think it would have to be Lesnar. Lashley as intimidating as he looks is as bland as anyone on the roster and I couldn't see the fans really connecting to him.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think the WWE booking for him has been great either so it's not really his fault however if he were to change his gimmick and become more dominating as a heel, who knows a potential future face lesnar/heel lashley could be good down the line but I don't see either happening.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Teddy Long or Jim Cornette would've made excellent managers for Lashley. Corny moreso, given his and Heyman's similar career paths, as well as potentially referencing their tenures in OVW.

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Lesnar vs. Lashley could’ve and should’ve happened at SummerSlam 2018 when the latter was undefeated for a few months upon his return, and beat Reigns clean at Extreme Rules. It would’ve been a Universal Title Match with big time crossover appeal. For many fans, this has been a dream match since they’re two of the best athletes and fighters to ever step foot in the squared circle as well as the Octagon. Regardless of whether the match would’ve been good or not, it would’ve been something new. Instead, we got Lesnar vs. Reigns for the 100th time where the crowd chanted “you both suck” at them. At the very least, WWE could’ve made it a Triple Threat Match to make it more interesting. But now, it looks like this one on one match will never happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
268 Posts
Lashley is one of the biggest heels in WWE, same with Brock.. Why would they book this match again?

Yeah, one of the biggest heels who's looking like a joke. God please do something better than this shit, cause it's just painful.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
WWE is retarded.

Lashley keeps going over Rusev for months but then jobs to Flippy Ric 2 weeks in a row.

Lashley/Lesnar was something I wanted to see since he showed back up. It could have been a spectacle.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts