Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back in the Attitude Era HHH and Golddust had a long and intense feud...Golddust even went over HHH sometimes and he had to bring in Chyna for help. You'd think they'd bring this up since it adds to the reasons they shouldn't like each other.

Another Golddust HHH match would be awesome.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Re: Why do they not bring up the past HHH-Golddust history?

That's the exact reason. Goldust went over HHH many times on Raw and at In Your House's. HHH wants to be known as a top guy and thinks if the kids knew the history they would think differently of him.

·
Banned
483 Posts

The same reason they never mention who won the WHC at WM XX

·
Banned
13,572 Posts

maybe they will. Goldust just came back

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

I mean how awesome would it be if HHH is putting golddust through a lot of crap and booking him in handicap matches and then golddust cuts a promo on him and is like:

"You know HHH, let's just put out in the open what this is really about. Back in the day, I was the better man. I beat you over. and over. and over. You didn't accomplish anything in this business until . . . .(long pause) you married the boss's daughter. So HHH, I'm calling you out, let's do it one more time."

·
ѪѺѪ
1,234 Posts

I did notice they put up various matches of theirs on their Youtube page;

But I know what you mean, they should mention something of their past feud but then again it's not really about them at the moment more so about Cody Rhodes, The Shield and others and it's not like HHH will return to face Goldust again.

·
Banned
3,146 Posts

The same reason they never mention who won the WHC at WM XX
Because Goldust murdered his family and committed suicide? Hmm, I figured I would have heard about something like that.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,324 Posts

I don't think it's necessary to bring up something that happened many years ago. It's not like they have history like Stone Cold and The Rock or Triple H and Shawn Michaels. It was just a rivalry that they had in the past that has long been forgotten by most.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts

I guess that Trips didn't remember the name of... GOATdust

·
Registered
122 Posts
They make it more about the Rhodes family with the issues.. Back to dusty but honestly how many of the fans knew that? It's great they bring that up but bring up more.. Like the hhh and goldust.. That's stuff I'll be able to relate to at 24, not much before that. But once again they tend to think people will forget about these things. The wrestlingforum should be the writers for wwe. The ones that do it just suck.

·
Banned
1,549 Posts
Revisionist history :vince5 :HHH2

1 - 15 of 15 Posts