Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
money is absolutely no excuse. The Indies are filled with Much better characters and talent than what Impact keeps bringin in. The past year the roster has been below subpar for even Indy talent. Its bad vision by the talent scouters and they need to be fired.

I have no liked Dons Vision,Its to cheap tacky indy feel which makes no sense. You have a chance to build back up but like many have said Anthem is just looking to keep the train going because of the libraty. But sure you have all that media but is it really making you any money.

Its the most bland roster in the history of this company. Back in the early tna days they had so many good no name guys for cheap.
Yea everytime I try watching it, it is bland, look like a low rent indy show and bad comedy. And when was last time you have seen a great heartfelt promo on Impact to create momentum for an angle? Hell even in the Gaburick era, guys like EC3 and Eli Drake would cut great promos.

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Yea everytime I try watching it, it is bland, look like a low rent indy show and bad comedy. And when was last time you have seen a great heartfelt promo on Impact to create momentum for an angle? Hell even in the Gaburick era, guys like EC3 and Eli Drake would cut great promos.
Whats weird is the year prior the vision for Impact seemed like it was heading down a great direction. Plus the production was much better with its unique stage.One now is so generic

41 - 42 of 42 Posts