Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seriously, what the fuck is up with these people, talking about Dean when he has no relevance to the conversation, talking about how shitty a worker Brock is, how much they hate him in every thread about him, we get it you like to choke on Dean's socially retarded dick, but no need for the constant reminder please

I'm just baffled, I understand if you want to compare X wrestler to X favourite but not in every other fucking thread you go on...

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Name names.
I've barely come across any that aren't like this.

Names? That one chick, ambrose girl I think it was, and Mr amazing/awesome, I can't think of anything else because they all follow the trend of having dean in their avatar.

EDIT: Deanambroselover/balorgoat aswell.

Registered
I'm both an Ambrose and Balor fan, but even I have to admit the cringe is much stronger with Balor fans...

Premium Member
It's funny how in a way Lesnar may be the most universally hated wrestler in this forum, outside of maybe Balor as of late.

It's interesting that I made a thread awhile back in which Lesnar was voted as the favorite between Cena, Batista, and Orton.

Booking is a bitch isn't it.

I fucking love Lesnar though.

Premium Member
[mention=316689]Ambrose Girl

Kill him for us, will ya.

Edit: I can't do mentions. Can someone help.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Registered
I guess they're just acting the same way Dean acts.
Tongue drooping out of his mouth, staggering about doing a better "retarded" act than even Eugene used to.

They could repackage Ambrose tomorrow into a "6 foot todder learning how to walk" by changing his ring attire and literally nothing else. I can't watch the guy. It's embarrassing.

WF's resident Big Dog
Do they? I haven't noticed myself

Ambrose Gyal isn't retarded though, Balorgoat or w.e has made some posts that have made me scratch my head

The Lesnar thing is obviously down to that shitfest at Mania where Lesnar couldn't be bothered & had other thoughts (UFC, seems to pop up a lot huh)

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Do they? I haven't noticed myself

Ambrose Gyal isn't retarded though, Balorgoat or w.e has made some posts that have made me scratch my head

The Lesnar thing is obviously down to that shitfest at Mania where Lesnar couldn't be bothered & had other thoughts (UFC, seems to pop up a lot huh)
You can't possibly tell me that her injecting Dean into nearly any post is not obnoxious or retarded?

I'd agree that match was bad but jesus it was around a year ago, and they are nowhere near the same position in the show now, so why the insistence on constantly bringing it up? if anything I'd like to forget that match happened.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Fwiw, BalorGOAT got sacked this past Spring and deanambroselover got sacked last year after having a meltdown when Styles beat Ambrose for the title. This thread feels like it's a year late lol.
It probably is, I've finally had free time since I've been spending the last year and a half trying to pass and get the fuck outta Kuwait to study abroad.

WF's resident Big Dog
You can't possibly tell me that her injecting Dean into nearly any post is not obnoxious or retarded?

I'd agree that match was bad but jesus it was around a year ago, and they are nowhere near the same position in the show now, so why the insistence on constantly bringing it up? if anything I'd like to forget that match happened.
I wonder why that is..well part of the reason anyway

& again, I haven't seen this. She doesn't put Ambrose in all her posts. :shrug

1 - 20 of 83 Posts