Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All the Divas entrances like Becky, Bayley, and Sasha are unique and will be remembered with the wrestler. Charlotte's is kind of generic but sounds like her dad's so that's ok. Meanwhile the guys have generic crappy rock themes like Ambrose, Owens, and Rollins :(

·
Registered
22,380 Posts
Well NXT did good with themes for a lot of folk. But idk Becky and Sasha's entrances aren't really remarkable. Bayley's is but because she has inflatable tubemen and that's different but her theme sucks (fits her character but it sucks according to my ears). But I'd argue Becky's music is just as generic as the generic rock the men got, smoke and flailing doesn't make a unique entrance, and steampunk goggles aren't on the same level as inflatable tubemen on the entrance accessory scale.

But I'd say most of the roster has meh entrances no argument there.

Sent from my Z828 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
847 Posts
Its always been this way Trish Lita Melina Michelle Mccool Maryse Victoria and Mickie James had better entrance music then most of the guys in the era they were in.

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
Owens is cool in a Brock Lesnar stock music type of way, but I do agree. I mean, I used to think so..Divas had that weird period where, like the men, their themes were pretty much all interchangeable.

·
Since Day One
9,874 Posts
You mention unique women's wrestler entrances but don't mention Naomi's and Eva's? For shame, OP.

But really, I wouldn't say that they're better because you have to consider the unique vs. generic among the men and women and I'd say that it's around the same, really.

·
Banned
694 Posts
True. Because the women have to prove themselves to us. If you're a woman in the wrestling business, you have to stand out from the rest. Or we wont give a sh*t about you.

·
Banned
1,179 Posts
Maybe the Women wrestlers are just better at selling an entrance at times? Naomi has easily the sickest entrance right now and she doesn't hold back in the slightest. Becky similarly comes out like she's fired up every single time. A lot of the Male wrestlers seem to casually trot out to the ring with very little performance element at all. Those who do "perform" their entrance tend to have just as memorable an entrance as the women, I just think right now some of the women are putting a lot more effort in on that side of things tbh. I'm sure a lot of people don't like them but the Usos have a unique and cool entrance with shades of the All-blacks "haka." Regardless of the bad music choices for a lot of people, some of the roster look less than bothered in their entrances. Others I really like: Bray, Usos, AJ Styles (not crazy but he sells it perfectly), Cena, Balor (both demon and regular), Triple H. It's not like everyone on the roster has nothin goin on there.

·
It me.
13,505 Posts
Because they came along later and got better CFO$ themes.

Early CFO$ work was :tripsscust, but they've gotten better.

Same reason KO, Zayn, etc. have good themes.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts