Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
The Final Kid
3,397 Posts
I dont really get guys like that. Don’t you guys know girls hate it with condoms on but birth control fucks up our mood? Some girls will lie about being on the pill too, so I dont get why guys will take a risk so easily. Isn’t easier to just get off and get it over with then to have to go through social pretenses such as Netflix and Chill/BS Tinder small talk?
But of course you don't

- Vic

·
Premium Member
5,302 Posts

Anime's most famous manwhore. The first anime protagonist(non hentai) to think, why don't I fuck literally every girl in this show? To very very fucked up consequences.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
One of my best friend too... he fucks a lot of ugly fatso just because he likes too fuck
Dude, get you a thick chick sometime. Skinny bitches are flexible and all that, but a bigger girl can handle the rough stuff without all that "ow slow down, I can't handle that much at once" crap

·
Registered
3 Posts
This is a good question, i think the biggest part of such guys pretend to look like cool an brutal ones, but it looks absolutelly unpleasant and stupid, in my opinion... I understand that may be it's just because of the interest and the believe that it will make them very popular. Personally, i was dating with a girl from the school, she was my teacher actually, and we are happy together till now, i had other realtionships till i met her, but it wasn't for me. I'm a person who likes calm family life, with no cheatings... Of course, we use different toys to make our life much interesting. The biggest part we bought from a online adult toy store and i'm now ashamed to say that after so many years we use toys in our sex. So, guys, i really can't understand people who have sex with everyone and don't care about it.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Meh, we've all been there and experimented with different types. Variety is the spice of life and all of that jazz. I've been 7 years with the same person now, so I don't get any of that variety anymore lol. With that said, I had standards....usually. There's no harm in being selective though, each to their own.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts