Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
6,694 Posts
Also, women are just as judgemental as guys when it comes to the magic number of how many people they've fucked. If a guy is in seriously high figures, instead of thinking what a massive stud he is, most women are thinking that a: he's going to cheat or b: that he sees women as disposable.
A huge turn off on both counts. So even if he is getting women every night, most are going to be a one time deal. There's a fine line between a hit with the ladies and man-whore.
This is 100% on the money. I slept around a bit in my youth and built a reputation for it that took a hell of a long time to get past. It wasn't until I was older and not within the same group of people that I managed to get girls interested in a relationship because the reputation always got in the way of that. Shit happens though I guess, it was pretty normal to be as promiscuous as I was in the area I grew up in, I'm not ashamed of it at all (though I would go back and tell my young self not to be so stupid.)

·
E:16
6,195 Posts
You don't admire the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire.

I lost it to a girl who was a 4/10 t best, I couldn't care less. My next one wasn't much better. Thankfully I'm married to someone who everyone says I'm punching above my weight.

·
From parts unknown
23,208 Posts
For the same reasons guys do everything else. Because that's what they like.

Good for them if that's what makes them happy.

Now if you're a sex addict and pathologically compelled to have sex with anything that moves and it's a cause for dysfunctionality, then there's something to be concerned about. But if the guy is generally good at life and still sleeping with whomever he likes then there's no problem.

·
Actively avoiding Testicular Torsion
4,025 Posts
He's preparing our species so that we would have sufficient numbers when Elon takes us to conquer Mars

·
TEAM FLAIR FLOP
951 Posts
This is 100% on the money. I slept around a bit in my youth and built a reputation for it that took a hell of a long time to get past. It wasn't until I was older and not within the same group of people that I managed to get girls interested in a relationship because the reputation always got in the way of that. Shit happens though I guess, it was pretty normal to be as promiscuous as I was in the area I grew up in, I'm not ashamed of it at all (though I would go back and tell my young self not to be so stupid.)
Most women are way more emotionally invested when it comes to sex than men, so they are way more likely to let something like that bother them. Guys only really get emotionally invested when love is involved, they can keep a hook up as just that way more easily.

Women need to be more honest about how we work emotionally compared to guys. I'm not saying that there aren't women just looking for sex, but they are also just as likely to wonder why you didn't call again or pick every second to pieces with their friends. They will just pretend that they're not.

A lot of women have completely unreasonable expectations of guys in general to be honest.

·
Registered
6,694 Posts
Most women are way more emotionally invested when it comes to sex than men, so they are way more likely to let something like that bother them. Guys only really get emotionally invested when love is involved, they can keep a hook up as just that way more easily.

Women need to be more honest about how we work emotionally compared to guys. I'm not saying that there aren't women just looking for sex, but they are also just as likely to wonder why you didn't call again or pick every second to pieces with their friends. They will just pretend that they're not.

A lot of women have completely unreasonable expectations of guys in general to be honest.
I think both sexes are as bad as each other with unrealistic expectations actually, I have friends of both who are just as bad as each other lol. Similarly with a lot of guys and sex, I know plenty of guys who aren't able to have a one night stand etc without getting emotionally invested, people are people I guess. It took a bit of adjusting for me as I got older going from a place/friend group where almost everybody slept around quite heavily to then mingling with other people who weren't like that. It's funny actually, as a kid we used to brag about how many people we'd slept with, now I think most of us probably lie in the opposite direction to save face. :lol

·
TEAM FLAIR FLOP
951 Posts
I think both sexes are as bad as each other with unrealistic expectations actually, I have friends of both who are just as bad as each other lol. Similarly with a lot of guys and sex, I know plenty of guys who aren't able to have a one night stand etc without getting emotionally invested, people are people I guess. It took a bit of adjusting for me as I got older going from a place/friend group where almost everybody slept around quite heavily to then mingling with other people who weren't like that. It's funny actually, as a kid we used to brag about how many people we'd slept with, now I think most of us probably lie in the opposite direction to save face. :lol
That's interesting actually, as in my friend group certainly, the guys are way more able to hit it and quit it. Maybe it's a generational thing, as I think I'm a bit older than you.

As for the friend group growing up thing, I think that's quite common. My own friends were like a revolving door of hook ups with each other, by the time we all went our separate ways, I don't think anyone hadn't gotten with each other. Then everyone went into a phase of settling down and heavy monogamy.

I definitely agree about the lying about numbers though. A friend of mine got married recently and I was talking to her husband, and his idea of her past is WAY different to the reality that I know. I was a good friend though, I kept my mouth shut. It did make me smile though.

·
Intoner
6,589 Posts
Because he wants to have sex.

See, some people aren't into dating and relationships (AND THIS IS OKAY) but they still want to bang.
And while women, unless undescribably ugly ones, can have sex with pretty much anyone, guys have to work to get what they want so some sleep with every chick they can.

·
Registered
6,694 Posts
That's interesting actually, as in my friend group certainly, the guys are way more able to hit it and quit it. Maybe it's a generational thing, as I think I'm a bit older than you.

As for the friend group growing up thing, I think that's quite common. My own friends were like a revolving door of hook ups with each other, by the time we all went our separate ways, I don't think anyone hadn't gotten with each other. Then everyone went into a phase of settling down and heavy monogamy.

I definitely agree about the lying about numbers though. A friend of mine got married recently and I was talking to her husband, and his idea of her past is WAY different to the reality that I know. I was a good friend though, I kept my mouth shut. It did make me smile though.
Yeah it could be a generational thing, I dunno. I'm 35 and I have tons of both sexes who can go either way. From the people I know it seems to be more about how it was growing up. Where I came from we were all super poor and the only activities we did as teenagers were fighting, taking drugs and having sex (and some people did robberies and stuff like that but I'm not remotely built that way lol.) When compared to some of my school friends who were a little better off they stayed as kids a lot longer and all seem to be much sweeter people when it comes to love and sex. And then again compared to a lot of my Uni friends who mostly grew up super wealthy with trust funds and they seem maybe even more callous than even the kids I grew up with.

I used to fully hide my past but I've come to accept it tbh. My fiance knows everything about my past, it backfired too many times in the past being less than truthful to partners and them then meeting some of my older friends and getting a rude awakening. In the end I'm just glad I never caught any diseases or had any unwanted pregnancy scares because we really did not care about any of that stuff in high school.

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
By design men have to have lower standards when it comes to sex for reproductive purposes. If men were like when women when it came to sex the human race would cease to exist.

Some do take it to an extreme of course, and there are men that feel having an abundance of sex validates their manhood. Ironically a lot of those type of men come from single mother households.

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,941 Posts
Is it just guys though? No dude is putting in effort to fuck 4s, hell dudes barely have to put in effort to fuck 7s these days, so for a dude to smut around there have to be women equally willing to fuck complete strangers.

·
Banned
468 Posts
I dont really get guys like that. Don’t you guys know girls hate it with condoms on but birth control fucks up our mood? Some girls will lie about being on the pill too, so I dont get why guys will take a risk so easily. Isn’t easier to just get off and get it over with then to have to go through social pretenses such as Netflix and Chill/BS Tinder small talk?

·
TEAM FLAIR FLOP
951 Posts
I dont really get guys like that. Don’t you guys know girls hate it with condoms on but birth control fucks up our mood? Some girls will lie about being on the pill too, so I dont get why guys will take a risk so easily. Isn’t easier to just get off and get it over with then to have to go through social pretenses such as Netflix and Chill/BS Tinder small talk?
I don't really get posters who try to push hard that they are female, when they are so clearly a dude. The sisterHood can always Tell....

·
★ Liverpool FC ★
2,460 Posts
Hormones.

21 - 40 of 50 Posts