Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a friend who likes sex with any female he sees, no matter how ugly, I don't get it but he says its good sex, I wont lower my standards , he thinks I'm the one that's crazy, but I don't need sex that badly

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,805 Posts
You'd be surprise on how strong a man's sex drive can get :lol

Some guys can control it. Others just let their sex drive control them.

·
TEAM FLAIR FLOP
951 Posts
I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. Some guys are just serial shaggers and really would rather fuck anyone than go without, it's sort of like masturbating into another person. I would just take them telling you how great it is with a pinch of salt, because you can bet that they aren't getting their mind (or anything else, to be honest) blown every time.

Also, women are just as judgemental as guys when it comes to the magic number of how many people they've fucked. If a guy is in seriously high figures, instead of thinking what a massive stud he is, most women are thinking that a: he's going to cheat or b: that he sees women as disposable.
A huge turn off on both counts. So even if he is getting women every night, most are going to be a one time deal. There's a fine line between a hit with the ladies and man-whore.

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,686 Posts
I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. Some guys are just serial shaggers and really would rather fuck anyone than go without, it's sort of like masturbating into another person. I would just take them telling you how great it is with a pinch of salt, because you can bet that they aren't getting their mind (or anything else, to be honest) blown every time.

Also, women are just as judgemental as guys when it comes to the magic number of how many people they've fucked. If a guy is in seriously high figures, instead of thinking what a massive stud he is, most women are thinking that a: he's going to cheat or b: that he sees women as disposable.
A huge turn off on both counts. So even if he is getting women every night, most are going to be a one time deal. There's a fine line between a hit with the ladies and man-whore.
Guys aren't dumb enough to let a new girl know their count though. Hell they may not let anyone know their count if they think it will look bad. Of course you have idiots that like to brag about it and those that exaggerate it, but actual man-whores that you're referring to know better lol.

Also tinder changed the game for a lot of people. I'd imagine most counts today are a lot fucking higher than in the past simply because of tinder/online hookups.

·
TEAM FLAIR FLOP
951 Posts
Guys aren't dumb enough to let a new girl know their count though. Hell they may not let anyone know their count if they think it will look bad. Of course you have idiots that like to brag about it and those that exaggerate it, but actual man-whores that you're referring to know better lol.

Also tinder changed the game for a lot of people. I'd imagine most counts today are a lot fucking higher than in the past simply because of tinder/online hookups.
Lol, I agree that Tinder is probably a game changer but so is social media, so very little is secret any more. My advice to most guys would be to deny everything if you are hooking up with women within a group of friends, because they tell each other EVERYTHING.

·
Banned
18,345 Posts
Maybe the guy is ace and doesn't care at all about physical attractiveness, just wants to get off. I know a few people like that, but they're all girls. :lol

·
Banned
28,110 Posts
Joe Rogan summed it up perfectly for me "Guys are walking cum factories with only one means of delivery." Sex is constantly on our minds because we've been built to reproduce. So if the opportunity arises to get down with a willing gal who's not that hot we'll probably jump at it just for some relief.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts