Wrestling Forum banner

Why do people watch TNA these days?

1353 Views 16 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  Arya Dark
I'm not posting this as a means to troll or anything if the title sounded a little like that.

I stopped watching TNA around the time Bound For Glory was coming up so that must have been around October time I think. Have I missed much? Is the whole Fortune/Immortal thing really good? Is TNA pushing younger guys alot more? Is the X Division still alive? etc Basically how is do you think TNA is at the moment?

The main reason I stopped watching was mainly due to the ridiculous stuff with Jarrett issuing MMA challenges, 'killing' Samoa Joe etc. Also this whole EV2 thing got on my nerves a bit.

What I did like when I was watching was MCMG's/Beer Money excellent tag-matches in what I believe was some kind of best-of series if I remember correctly? I also remember Lethal and Flair's promos together, the way Flair would go red like a tomato, rip of yet another perfectly good jacket and proceed to elbow drop it followed by a hissy-fit on the floor like a toddler in a supermarket had me in stitches.

So what I'm basically asking is what TNA is like these days? Do you like it? Why? Have I missed much? What are the knockout's like now? How is Hardy doing as a heel? etc

What do you think of TNA right now and why do you watch it?
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.