Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is extremely baffling, why is there a demand for this guy to come back. Out of all the washed up, has been, part timers that have killed this company in recent years, Boo-tista has got to be the worst. He stunk up the joint every single time he was on tv in 2014, he looked horrible, his mic skills were shit, and selfishly tried to come back and win the title in the WM30 main event over all the full-timers that rightfully deserved it more than him. He contributed absolutely nothing. Why, WHY do you guys want him back? The only thing he's good for is getting booed like he rightfully deserves.

·
Banned
10,724 Posts
Well if it wasen't for those part timers. WWE prob would not exist today. And besides. Why woulden't part timers come back. IT sno tlike WWE have any real stars. I would like to see Batista back. Why not.

·
Rolling Blunts With King Kunta
1,531 Posts
Do you really think part timers are the reason for the WWE's current state?

·
I know I'm dope, but don't wet that.
15,930 Posts
Because people realized he actually loves the business and not just the check unlike Goldberg.

·
Banned
6,852 Posts
Cause he is the fuckin man right now

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
He's a bigger star than the entire current roster, and he seems to love the business. I don't know what people's issue is with him over his run in 2014. He did a number of clean jobs to full time guys. What the hell harm did it do having him around.

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
It's a huge reason absolutely. The part timers have buried and killed all the momentum from the main full time roster.
The last couple years have seen the part timers mainly work with each other. Lesnar is pretty much the only exception and seeing as they have him under a contract with term so he is a different beast all together.

·
Banned
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
He's a bigger star than the entire current roster, and he seems to love the business. I don't know what people's issue is with him over his run in 2014. He did a number of clean jobs to full time guys. What the hell harm did it do having him around.
Because that was never the plan. He signed and came back in 2014 with the intention of main eventing WM30 and winning the title. The only reason things changed was because of crowd reactions. Batista had very selfish reasons for returning and it was sickening, especially since he was years past his prime.

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
he works houseshows.
he won me over after putting stars over and entertaining me in GotG movies.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Because that was never the plan. He signed and came back in 2014 with the intention of main eventing WM30 and winning the title. The only reason things changed was because of crowd reactions. Batista had very selfish reasons for returning and it was sickening, especially since he was years past his prime.
that was the plan all along, to generate bluetista heat and test his loyalty with the business..

Royal Rumble win is just a token achievement nowadays, who you want to win it in 2014? Reigns..

Bryan would never had the perfect face run if he win the rumble..

·
Banned
6,218 Posts
I want Batista back because he's actually entertaining unlike half of the roster.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts