Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't understand that. He's one of the most generic-looking guys in the entire roster. Cookie cutter tall guy with short hair and abs. Nothing about him stands out. And despite of that people say he looks "like a star".

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Depends on what kind of look people mean. He has the good looks that would make people okay with seeing him and not vomit (Tensai and Ryback)but he doesn't look larger than life like the more interesting superstars who have a gimmick do. These days it's the fit, athletic guys who are decent looking that are appealing to people.

If you want generic, see Cody Rhodes.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Well,the look is subjective.Some people will like it when other will not.Personnaly,I love his look because he just look cool and he have charisma I find

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Hes a decent ring worker i dont see nothing wrong with him. He has that pure babyface look, i dont think he works well as a heel. He definitely has potential to float around in the midcard somewhere

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
He has a smile.
It's what faces do.
Smile.

He also has an upper torso that is disproportional to his abdomen.

#SWAG.

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
He's got a action man figure look, and a shiny smile. He can be good on the mic, if he got good material, but he cant turn shit to gold. His in ring abilities are still very bad, imo. I dont think he will break through the glass ceiling, unless he himself starts to develop his character, and does the Ryder thing, and seriously improves inring.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts