Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watf, They put "PM me if you want to be in my respect list". It's suposed to be a list of people you respect, not a list of people that know how to send a fucking PM. That pisses me off a lot.

So anyway.. There's my rant for the day.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
i havent got it in mine i only out in people who made a banner for me or someone i respect

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Thats a good point im gonna take that outta mine

·
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Thro
9,312 Posts
Wow.. i hate to say it, but i agree with shaggs..

But then again, respect lists are stupid anyway :p

B

·
0 Posts
I know. Why do they do that? If someone is in it, it is because they earned it for being a good poster.

Did you know fat people are fat?

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
Damn, I was going to make a fat joke but it seems they've all been taken.

It annoys me too, makes no sense if you think about it.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
I like having them, but i am taking the pm me if you want to be in my list off, cause i agree with Shaggs it is a bit stupid if you dont really respect them.

Ps, mine also says buddy so i can put the people that i am friendly in too.

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
Respect Lists are just the carry on from the old Hobo Army, Army of Darnkess, and Bitches lists from way back. But the Hobo Army was much more than a list!!

They're just stupid little lists, they have no meaning and Nitemare is always on them, didn't anyone else notice that? I however am not on any of them. I don't need peoples sigs to show me respect. I want the people to show me respect.

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
I repect Ya!

·
www.atreyurock.com
5,514 Posts
i only put someone i respect

Dude, get out, you actually put SOMEONE YOU RESPECT on your RESPECT LIST?! You're nuts, man.

And Shaggs, this was already discussed like 4 months ago. I remember the thread, it's probably in the Tra..Dumpster.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Yeah Trash is no more. We've updated to a Dumpster.
I did have a respect list a while ago and then decided to remove it. I can't see the point in playing favorites. I never had "PM if you want in" in mine but I did get 1 or 2 PM's asking to be in it.
Respect is earned, not requested.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts