Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They keep lowering my rep because they said if they download my videos its gonna be a f***king trick..these people are a-holes..my videos,and music don't have those shit..could please tell people to stop lowering my rep

·
The Unoriginator
8,011 Posts
You can't tell anyone not to lower your rep. It is not against the rules. Other posters lowered your rep because you probably posted dead links or something like that. Who really cares about your rep anyway? It's just a number. It's not going to make you better than anyone else.

P.S. Add to rep. :)

·
Banned
709 Posts
ThatDamGoodHHH said:
They keep lowering my rep because they said if they download my videos its gonna be a f***king trick..these people are a-holes..my videos,and music don't have those shit..could please tell people to stop lowering my rep
Dont Flame.

N

·
0 Posts

Anyway, yeah, don't worry about it. Rep will do nothing. You can have 3832621382346 rep, or -73282364328. Doesn't change anything but the 'jewels' on the sides of your post.

Basically, upload the media because you want to, not because you want rep. If that's why you do it, don't waste yours or our time. Seriously.

·
Banned
4,310 Posts
Nitemare said:
Basically, upload the media because you want to, not because you want rep. If that's why you do it, don't waste yours or our time. Seriously.
99.9% of members posting on the media section, are wasting our time.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
They may be lowering your rep because:
-You suck
-Your posts suck
-They dislike you
-The person may be a "Moron" who lowers anyones rep
Many reasons for rep to be lowered. Rep is noting important anyways it is just nice to see a large bar by your name

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Um this user has been banned. So, I guess rep doesn't matter now!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts