Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Banned
2,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The IC title and UK title are the best looking belts in the WWE today. The US and NXT titles look alright. But the rest of the belts suck. I hate how so many of them are red/blue and lack originality. The Universal title is the same as the WWE championship except it's red and both the women's and tag-team's titles look the same except one is red and one is blue. They look like pieces of candy. The cruiserweight championship looks bad too.

·
Registered
6,115 Posts
Re: Why do the most of belts look so terrible?

i prefer the RA era ic title if im honest, dont mind the womens belts on both brands as well
the tag belts are disgusting

·
Registered
849 Posts

I want the big gold belt back.

E: I think that the way how the belt looks affects on how much people value it. Just look at the hardcore title. It was ugly as hell, but it looked "hardcore". The Big gold belt was big ass hell and made out of gold (which it probably wasn't made of). Why is it that the current female titles and the world titles look the same? Is it to give people an illusion that female and male wrestlers are equal?

·
Registered
5,261 Posts

All the belts in WWE are so generic & doesn't look 'Prestigious'. The IC title is the last best looking title left in WWE.

Just look at New Japan's IWGP Heavyweight Title, the strap screams 'Prestige'. That title not only looks great, but also held by elite level pro-wrestlers.

In this match Styles v Okada, at 4:29 , commentators said that title weighs around 49lbs.

·
Registered
7,620 Posts

They're a large corporation. They want their advertising filth over everything even I feel it makes their belts look horrendous.

·
Registered
6,872 Posts

The Universal and WWE title look awful.

I liked the big gold WCW and the Eagle belt so much.

At the very least, they are not using those awful spinner belts that Cena used to wear.

·
Registered
6,414 Posts

I think all of the belts look fine honestly..Well both Women's belts could've been better looking but they're fine with what they are.

·
Lets go to the old mill anyway, get some cider!
15,626 Posts

They just don't care about them anymore, the titles themselves don't mean anything so why should what they look like matter?

The tag titles are particularly horrendous, look like giant pennies on a strap.

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
The Icon That Can Still Go
54,734 Posts

Pretty obvious, no? We are in the worst era in WWE history in terms of quality. If the product sucks, it makes sense that the belts equally suck.

Besides, do you think they deserve a beauty like this, for one example?

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts

As with most questions about why WWE does something, the answer can be found in these six, simple words that you should always keep in your thoughts: "Because Vince McMahon is an idiot".

Why is Roman Reigns the top star? Because Vince McMahon is an idiot.

Why has the show had the exact same dated format since 2000? Because Vince McMahon is an idiot.

Why is CM Punk not in the company anymore? Because Vince McMahon is an idiot.

How does WWE not realize that India gets the PPV's for free, thus negating any reason for them to buy the Network based on this Jinder push? Because Vince McMahon is an idiot.

Why does Stephanie get away with making WWE look bad by calling everybody losers, thus essentially sending the message to the viewers, "we don't hire stars, we hire losers, don't watch us"? Because Vince McMahon is an idiot.

Why did Samoa Joe, Shinsuke Nakamura, Sami Zayn and Finn Balor have to waste two years of their career in NXT because they allegedly didn't know what direction the hard camera is, but Mike Bennett got a free pass to the main roster? Because Vince McMahon is an idiot.

Why have they never turned Dean Ambrose heel and let him show his true potential? Because Vince McMahon is an idiot.

Why did Vince get cold feet on putting Roman Reigns over Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 31 if he was still committed to doing it at a future WrestleMania? Because Vince McMahon is an idiot.

Why did they hire Jim Ross only for special occasions and run Mauro Ranallo off instead of making them the broadcast team for their flagship show? Because Vince McMahon is an idiot.

This could go on and on and on ad nauseam.

That is why the belts are so bad. That is why virtually everything surrounding this company is bad. You can basically answer any question about them with one sentence.

·
Registered
14,800 Posts

As with most questions about why WWE does something, the answer can be found in these six, simple words that you should always keep in your thoughts: "Because Vince McMahon is an idiot".

Why is Roman Reigns the top star? Because Vince McMahon is an idiot.

Why has the show had the exact same dated format since 2000? Because Vince McMahon is an idiot.

Why is CM Punk not in the company anymore? Because Vince McMahon is an idiot.

How does WWE not realize that India gets the PPV's for free, thus negating any reason for them to buy the Network based on this Jinder push? Because Vince McMahon is an idiot.

Why does Stephanie get away with making WWE look bad by calling everybody losers, thus essentially sending the message to the viewers, "we don't hire stars, we hire losers, don't watch us"? Because Vince McMahon is an idiot.

Why did Samoa Joe, Shinsuke Nakamura, Sami Zayn and Finn Balor have to waste two years of their career in NXT because they allegedly didn't know what direction the hard camera is, but Mike Bennett got a free pass to the main roster? Because Vince McMahon is an idiot.

Why have they never turned Dean Ambrose heel and let him show his true potential? Because Vince McMahon is an idiot.

Why did Vince get cold feet on putting Roman Reigns over Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 31 if he was still committed to doing it at a future WrestleMania? Because Vince McMahon is an idiot.

Why did they hire Jim Ross only for special occasions and run Mauro Ranallo off instead of making them the broadcast team for their flagship show? Because Vince McMahon is an idiot.

This could go on and on and on ad nauseam.

That is why the belts are so bad. That is why virtually everything surrounding this company is bad. You can basically answer any question about them with one sentence.
Exactly, and I think that should be posted in every relevant thread as the only responses till they stop being made. Just those 6 words over and over each post.

Reactions: Kratosx23

·
Registered
6,115 Posts

people calling for the big gold belt to be brought back need to stop for a sec and think who on this roster actually looks like they should carry it

this isnt a big man small man thing btw, the big gold looked horrendous on john cena, jack swagger, kane etc

when i picture the big gold i think batista, hunter, flair, goldberg and i cant picture anyone on this roster who can carry themselves like that

·
Banned
6,708 Posts

The IC title and UK title are the best looking belts in the WWE today. The US and NXT titles look alright. But the rest of the belts suck. I hate how so many of them are red/blue and lack originality. The Universal title is the same as the WWE championship except it's red and both the women's and tag-team's titles look the same except one is red and one is blue. They look like pieces of candy. The cruiserweight championship looks bad too.
All the top tier titles look the same, but just have different colors. It's terrible.

·
Banned
7,135 Posts

Meh. I don't have an issue with how the titles look. Even the brand specific red and blue belts look good to me. :draper2

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.