Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 173 Posts

·
Banned
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hang out with some druggies and there really cool. But when they took out the drugs I wouldnt do them and just say "Not thanks". Im not dissing you if you do them but I just wanted to know why do you do them? Whats so cool about them? I try asking my friends and they say"uhhh....cus we do". Please someone answer this for me.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
I'm by no means a "druggie" so to speak but I do enjoy the occasional joint the odd time. I'm guess the reason I do them is for a stress reliver and to make me forget about my problems even only for a short time.

·
DOOMED
33,209 Posts
im friends with peeps who do drugs they say they do it because:

a) there bored
b) they think its hard
c) cause everyone else does it
d) they want to get high/feel the buzz/get fucked up

ive never taken any drugs higher than alcohol because it doesnt seem worth it. i get pissed but thats it. ive never even smoked a cigarette before and im proud of that because it isnt clever and the shit it does to your body just makes me sick.
ive got friends who wished they never got into drugs and have almost given up giving up and at the age of 15/16/17 to be almost addicted to drugs isnt hard, it isnt cool its just fucking stupid. I feel sorry for them in a way to be in there position but then i think they should have just said no at the start and that small word could avoid alot of trouble.

i think i just rambled on there but i hope it helped.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
why do you breath?
cause its a thing you just do. You can't help it you just do
it's the same as asking a drug user why he uses drugs. It a thing you just do and you can't help it you just do

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
Rave, you speak as an addict. Not a drug user.

I occasionally do magic mushrooms, a few times a year at most. I do so because they're fun. When I'm at a festival or at a house party with a few select friends it is very fun to just do magic mushrooms because it feels good and it's really funny to see everyone tripping.

I do not need drugs to have fun, it's a common mis-conception that all drugs will render you a zombified addict or fuck up your body. Mushrooms are not chemically addictive and no one has over-dosed from them since it merely amplifies and stimulates a chemical already in your brain. I'd never do a drug I do not understand. I'd also never do MDMA in any of it's forms as I have an addictive personality.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
^^^hes right about the mushrooms i came about as close to dying as you could from mushrooms when i ate 15 times what you should eat my first time

and i used to be an addict of crack and meth which i just quit like a little over a month ago. And i do smoke weed.. alot.. but it's weed i mean come on

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Lots of people do drugs cause they like the experience. Drugs like escasy(sp) and mushrooms let people have hallucinations and let them feel different then without the drug. Then there are people who are just addicted. They spend their whole paycheck on their cocaine or heroine addiction.

The only drug I have ever done is weed. I do it just cause it helped me relax and find certain things funnier. I haven't done it though in over 4 months now and don't see myself doing it till the summer. First off, It can get pretty expensive. Second, I have a huge fear of getting caught. I have way too much to lose. Lastly, I've been to busy. I like smoking weed occasionally, but I am not a stoner, contary to my username.

·
DOOMED
33,209 Posts
on the subject of mushrooms my friends brothers friend (bit of a mouth full) took mushrooms and he stabbed a taxi driver 30+ times woke up in jail and hes been there ever since and will be in jail for the rest of his life it looks like. he was 19 when he did it in 1997 i think.
one of the reasons i will try and go my life without drugs.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
if i ever do drugs, it woudl only be wed and or shrooms, because they're not altered from their natural state. if you have to produce it, then it's a drug. weed and shrooms are nature

·
Registered
632 Posts
yuh, I've never done drugs and don't plan to, However a few guys live down the street from me about 17 years old.It's so fucking funny to ask them stuff when there Stoned.
I ask them why do you smoke?
Awnser) somthing to do.. *takes another hit*loz. it's funny. I geuss it's an inside joke. you'd understand if you were here. I've never seen them do anything serious, and they are pretty smart and do good in school. So In my opinion Weed isn't so bad, but I think it's the gateway to worse shit like cocain and meth.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
christopheR. said:
And Rave wonders why he got fired from his job.

Seriously, I don't understand drugs... it's just as good getting drunk.
yes and thats why i was that best worker of the month the month before. lol. My work had no clue about my drug use

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
i was drunk once. never again. i fucking hate hard liquer. i'll stick to beer, cuz i can down a 6 pack w/o getting so drunk that i'll end up with a hangover or puking. oh and rave, what is that vid in your sig, i like it

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
The Next Phenom said:
I hang out with some druggies and there really cool...(FUCKIN POSER!) But when they took out the drugs I wouldnt do them and just say "Not thanks" (Are you stoned? It's NO thanks!). Im not dissing you if you do them but I just wanted to know why do you do them? Whats so cool about them? I try asking my friends and they say"uhhh....cus we do". Please someone answer this for me.
If you need to reason, or justify your use of narcotics...whether they be hallicuinagens, uppers, downers, tweakers, movers, shakers, quakers, bakers, or all of the above...you're doing it all for the wrong reason. If you do it because, for some strange reason, you just plain ol' feel like it. You know what it's about.

There's no pro's or con's really. Minus a few choice drugs like heroin and crack,
(them I just say no to) if you use them properly, there's no harm done. Some shit fucks ya up, so your head's all loopy and outta place. It's smart to plan ahead..and of sound mind. Supervise it and controll it and yer cool. The one's who are all "YEAH! DRUGS!!!"...they just do it for the cool-effect. Yet ironicaly, they come off anything but.

Why do drugs? Cuz I feel like it. Understand it or don't. Makes no difference in the end. It's a quirk. A glitch in the fabric to some. To me it's just something I do, as it is to most potheads like myself. It's cool you don't hold it against your friends but why ask why? Will the answer change you? Will it unlock some magical doorway to enlightenment for you? The answer is simple...it's merely a choice. There's no defenition beyond that.

Hope that helps you out.

·
More Than Meets the Eye
6,710 Posts
^^
Nicely said!
Don't do drugs, well only alcohol! Had a cigarette, but didn't like it so never took up smoking. I personally don't see the need to take drugs. I had friends who take ecstasy (sp?) at clubs, but feel worse a day or two later. Me, I don't see the point in drugs, but I'm not one to judge people if they do. It's their life and none of my business.

1 - 20 of 173 Posts