Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They could have been one of the greatest factions of all time.

Did they just not get along or what?

Hopefully, they will get back together sometime in the future.

·
Premium Member
15,557 Posts
Probably because of one man, who has a history of ruining shit:

Wyatt Family was a HHH project.

Remember the story last year of Dunn burying NXT talent to Vince?

Dunn's goal is to sabotage NXT, which would question HHH's talent grooming and judging skills for the main roster.

Notice how the most the Wyatt's were ever given as a stable was against NXT alumni and talent Vince was sour on.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
Because this company hates logic and making sense. We never got to find out why they broke up, they have done nothing with them individually to warrant the breakup (other than Harper's hot potato IC title run) and most of all, we still have got zero explanation as to why Harper and Rowan suddenly hate each other.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
They should have had a tag team title run. Hell, the split itself was very lazy. If Rowan is this genius, he should have became aware that Bray was just using them and talked Harper into leaving the family with him. I dunno, SOMETHING would have been better than what we got.

I really wish WWE would pour some energy into making the tag title scene hot. You can't do that when you break up the teams every 4 months and start the division over again. I wonder why they don't have separate writers for different divisions? Like, assign teams to just write for the IC title, main event, divas, tag, etc.. Because right now EVERYTHING in the company is lopsided to the WWE title and that's why the product is sort of ass right now.

Reactions: Vårmakos

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Because WWE.

Reactions: Vårmakos

·
Butter My Arse
12,765 Posts
*Rowan and Harper fight in a random three minute match on Raw*

:cole 'Haha! Wait a minute! Hey Jawn...remember when these two wackos were part of that crazy family with Bray Wyatt? What were they called?'

:jbl 'Hahaaaaaa! Ah dunno Maggle, thank it was Beards R Us?'

:lawler 'Oh man! Was it Ducks Dynasty?'

:cole 'Hahaha...oh yeah that was it...The Wyatts! So how about John Cena gu...oh the match is over!'

'THAT'S MAH BOYS!!'

1 - 17 of 17 Posts