Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This made me mad more than anything in recent memory. Why wouldn't Barrett demand Cena to wear the Nexus shirt. I hated how he stil came out in the purple "Never Give Up" Cena gear. Why did he not wear the "N" shirt? I know I'm probably being ticky tacky, but it pissed me off. Do you think Cena will ever wear the "N" shirt? Or will Vince keep him in his gear to continue selling merchandise?

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
It will probably happen in time, naturally they are playing out the story slowly. This week he was forced to wear the armband and come out to Nexus theme music, sometime soon they'll force him into wearing the shirt.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You guys are probably right. I just need to be patient. I can't wait until he puts on the "N". How long do you think it will take for him to finally put on the shirt?

·
7 years, 18 movies later ....
3,323 Posts
Hopefully next week he will wear it, and that will lead to him turning heel in the end.

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
John Cena is a man of honour and a man of his fans, he isn't turning on them, merely keeping his word which is keeping his character perfectly, you can't expect a man with his morals to do a complete 180, this will be very slow, Cena will slowly come around to the Nexus way, but it will be subtle and over a period of time, patience my friend, patience

1 - 11 of 11 Posts