Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some strange things happen in wrestling. And the idea of this thread is to bring them up and hopefully someone else will have an answer for it.

My question. Why Did Power and Glory get squashed by L.O.D at Wrestlemania 7.

·
Premium Member
19,333 Posts
Why did Mae Young give birth to a hand?

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Who dropped the stage on Vince McMahons head that one time?

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
Why did Jim Cornette not beat Vince Russo to death with a tennis racket? He must have had plenty of chances over the years.

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Why did David Arquette become WCW World Champion?
Shock Value and there was a meeting about how to bring in more viewers and as Ready to Rumble was filming with WCW. Tony Schiavone brought up (sarcastically) that they should let Arquette win the World Title for a little cross promotion and hopefully the film fans would tune in to WCW.

But the idea flopped and even though ready to rumble made $5M its 1st weekend and the WCW audience improved from a 2.5 to between 2.8 and 3.1 for 8 weeks. the 8 weeks that involved 8 title changes from DDP to Arquette to Jarrett to Flair to Jarrett to Nash to Flair to Jarrett. Once it was clear Jarrett would get a title reign everyone who came in with Ready to Rumble left again.

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
Shock Value and there was a meeting about how to bring in more viewers and as Ready to Rumble was filming with WCW. Tony Schiavone brought up (sarcastically) that they should let Arquette win the World Title for a little cross promotion and hopefully the film fans would tune in to WCW.

But the idea flopped and even though ready to rumble made $5M its 1st weekend and the WCW audience improved from a 2.5 to between 2.8 and 3.1 for 8 weeks. the 8 weeks that involved 8 title changes from DDP to Arquette to Jarrett to Flair to Jarrett to Nash to Flair to Jarrett. Once it was clear Jarrett would get a title reign everyone who came in with Ready to Rumble left again.
after them 8 weeks where did those viewers go huh?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts