Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After all the chaos nexus caused you would have thought wwe would have thrown a big party that nexus has ended?

I mean they were the outside group who had issue with all wwe wrestlers not just cena.

When cena came out for his promo I was dissapointed nobody from the wwe locker room came out to congratulate cena. The whole raw locker room should have come out to the ring and applauded cena because he defeated nexus.

Just goes to show that wwe locker room is not that close and any group that comes in can easily destroy wwe because nobody in wwe locker room works as a team. If nexus had better members maybe they could have beaten wwe but for now the threat is over.

·
Registered
983 Posts
It's still real to you isn't it?
And hmm, a Bryan vs Regal match, or the locker room lifting Cena on there shoulder jumping around?
hmm...

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Carlito said that whole locker room of superstars don't like Cena.

But i don't know if you can trust him because he is a bad guy, right? :side:

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
good to see its still real to you buddy.

and I'll take Lawler and Cena trading Vickie-is-fat jokes anyday over a bunch of people I don't care about lifting Cena onto their shoulders and celebrating him doing what creative told him to do.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,810 Posts
Having a celebration for the demise of a group that... isn't really dead yet... would come back to haunt WWE in the eyes of the fans. Remember Sting, Starrcade, '97? Yeah.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Didnt you see Cena dance a little jig?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts