Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
SGT. AT ARMS
19,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm a big fan of the guy and was glad he won but all they've had him do since winning KOTR has been losing, and last night he got squashed by Mark Henry. So why did they even have the guy win it? why didn't they give it to Morrison? he's obviously the guy their pushing to the moon right now, Sheamus is the one losing every week. Triple H is the only reason I can think of as to why they gave it to Sheamus but even still why are they burying Sheamus every week?

If their wanting a Sheamus Triple H match in the future why not make Sheamus look strong and dominate until Triple H returns? is there any reason to care about Triple H coming back and beating a guy that's been losing every match he's been in?

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
You hit the nail on the head then the only reason they gave him KOTR is because of HHH.
WM - The King Of Kings vs The King Of The Ring.

·
Banned
5,663 Posts
1. To give him some much needed credibility until HHH comes back to feud with him.
2. Because King vs King sounds good.

·
Banned
8,966 Posts
At first I thought it would be for a King vs. King feud with HHH, but they've booked him so poorly since KOTR that I'm beginning to think that feud won't happen. If it was, I'd think they'd make him look a lot better than he does right now.

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
I think he's gonna be brilliant in the chamber then HHH appears and costs him the chance to become no 1 contender.

·
Registered
39 Posts
the way things are going I sense a

Tripe threat royale:

king of the ring vs king of kings vs Jerry "the king" lawler

With jerry winning!

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
the way things are going I sense a

Tripe threat royale:

king of the ring vs king of kings vs Jerry "the king" lawler

With jerry winning!
I dont know where u got that from Jerry the king Lawler hasan't been involved what so ever with Sheamus.

·
Registered
13,215 Posts
Either because they had nothing better for him to do or because of the before mentioned HHH/Sheamus feud.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Because they want to solidify him as main eventer, plus they want King vs King feud (Sheamus vs HHH).

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,616 Posts
Because apparently Mark Henry is Raw's equivalent of the Big Show now. As for being booked poorly, i'm happy where he is now, gives him time to devlop more. He's had a lot more better matches now since taking a break from the main event

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
Actually he became a 2 time world champion with the same skin colour he has now.
Yeah, and people still don't buy him as a real main eventer.

At first, it seemed obvious that Sheamus won to do a King vs King feud with Triple H, and that could still happen, but, if they wanted it to have the proper effect, he would've looked strong after, so I'm not sure if that's what they had in mind. I'm thinking they probably just had Sheamus win because they decided to switch Alberto Del Rio's big push from KOTR winner to Royal Rumble winner and then just threw KOTR away.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Hey, fella, he wasn't buried by Henry. His attention was split between Henry and Otunga. He woulda taken out that cake eater if it hadn't been 2 on 1!

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
I have no idea because he's been booked like absolute shit ever since. They should have given it to Morrison instead. All it has done is make him change his name and come out with that stupid costume. His booking really is confusing. Its like they want him to look weak.

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
im pissed of s shit for this too, but like i answered many times before the WWE makes no sense now . i just have to wait and see what unveils

1 - 20 of 27 Posts