Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
SGT. AT ARMS
22,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Seriously they just had the survivor series match most were expecting to happen right on Raw for free and with a clean finish. So what are we gonna have on the ppv? Oh yeah The Usos, the Rhodes Brothers and Mysterio vs The Shield and the Real Americans. I mean why? None of them are in a feud with one another right now other than the shield and the Rhodes brothers, Mysterio was just threw in there for no other reason than to take up space, same for The Usos and Real Americans.

Then they got Punk and Bryan vs The Wyatt's in a separate match when they should be in the match with The Shield, but no they just gave that match away on Raw and are giving us a filler match on the ppv. I mean The Wyatt's and Punk and Bryan was perfect for the SS match, but no i guess that would make too much sense for WWE.

·
From parts unknown
23,273 Posts
They have Raw and SD deals coming up this year so we're going to see a lot of PPV type matches on free tv till they secure their big bucks.

That said, they could've booked the exact same match on Raw (non-elimination) and SS (elimination) and still would've been a draw given the difference in gimmick.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts