Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wouldnt HHH not want to face brock at all? Like it makes no sense.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Because HHH isn't a little bitch coward heel. He's The King of kings who thinks he's the best and can beat anyone. In fact, he even beat Lesnar at WM29. How does it not make sense?

·
Registered
24,457 Posts
Because it's best for business. That's it. That's literally they're explanation for everything. It's their automatic out for anything that doesn't make sense.

Like why after doing everything you could to get the belt off of Reigns would you put him in a match where he could instantly win another shot? Because it's "best for business" for Roman to be in the match (going by storyline). It's lazy storytelling.

·
Registered
5,244 Posts
Because HHH isn't a little bitch coward heel. He's The King of kings who thinks he's the best and can beat anyone. In fact, he even beat Lesnar at WM29. How does it not make sense?
King of Kings who has his wife doing all the work....what do 1 promo and you don't do shit for 2 months.

I only bow to 1 king, and at this moment his name is Mil Muertes.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
King of Kings who has his wife doing all the work....what do 1 promo and you don't do shit for 2 months.

I only bow to 1 king, and at this moment his name is Mil Muertes.
Lol, I guess my post did come off as a HHH fanboy post. I just meant that's his gimmick and the character he portrays. A man who thinks himself as King and fears nothing.

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
52,340 Posts
Kayfabe wise it makes zero sense. Reality wise, they're hoping it entices people to buy some more Network subs.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.