Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the closing stages of RAW when Cena was getting a beat down, why did Orton not appear like at the start of RAW. The last music I expected to hear was Mark Henry's.

Is this to build the suspense for the money in the bank PPV with Orton possibly cashing in after a Nexus beatdown on Cena or Sheamus?

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
I think his playing the Nexus, his been so involved in the run ins recently and even said he'd kick em all in the skull.

I think he'll corner one of them for Cena to take out.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
They were probably playing on the interaction with Nexus from earlier on backstage. I liked the lower card guys running out to help Cena anyway. It makes Orton seem second fiddle to Cena by running out with the other guys. I wish they would just keep them apart so when they finally have a big match as faces it will seem more fresh.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,027 Posts
Maybe he was still in the shower. He had a tag match with Evan Bourne, against Edge and Jericho. So he was proberly in the shower or just too tired to bother. I know that's not what wrestling would have you think but it would be a good reason for why he wasn't out there:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts