Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
why did Nexus help Kane bury Undertaker tonight at Bragging Rights?

DO you think Nexus and Kane are working together or is this part of a bigger story?

·
Registered
661 Posts
I hope to God not...

That would be like over-kill for the current reign of the heels on both brands. Plus Nexus has attacked Kane on Smackdown. Why would they attack their so-called "mastermind?"

·
Childish Gambino Is #1
6,242 Posts
It's funny that Kane was the one that beat all 8 of them in a handicap match and now they're helping him.
But it's been awhile.
Yes, this is part of the MUCH bigger picture.
Who knows, maybe this is how they end the brand split, although I don't really want that.
Or maybe it's an even BIGGER picture.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
I'm just praying that the "bigger picture" is either something like Cena turning heel to end the Undertaker's career, or that this was just another random attack.

If it turns out that Kane's behind all of this.....:no:

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I seriously can't think of any logical reason behind the Nexus interference. Well done WWE, this is either gonna be a great surprise regarding the 'bigger picture', or a major let down. Either way, i'm interested to see where this leads to.

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
I don't want Kane to be a part of any bigger picture except jobbing to mid carders or jobbing to main eventers (worst scenario) ..

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
I hope it's only one time deal.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Im not sure but Cena and Otunga won the Tag Team Titles, so I bet now Nexus is going to start appearing on Smackdown..Maybe Nexus and Kane is all about the Big Picture.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
I hadn't even thought of that , tag titles does in fact mean that at least Cena/Otunga can appear on Smackdown now :eek:

·
Registered
655 Posts
My theory is that the WWE has realized that Taker won't be able to go for another 2 Wrestlemania's so they are getting CeNexus involved in that storyline so they can have the Cena/Taker match at WM 27 instead of 28. The only way that Cena could appear on SD without actually being traded is to have him win the tag titles, although Cena/Otunga won't hold the belts all the way to WM by any means. They just needed a way to have him over there for a while until the Taker/Cena angle kick starts and then it will be sort of like the build up to Taker/HBK except Taker will be terrorising Cena over on RAW.

Thats just my view anyway.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Way out there idea but would be so cool....

This is all to do with the Bigger Picture

The true leader of Nexus is Paul Heyman,
Thus wanting to take over the WWE for revenge on what Vince did to ECW so he is slowly taking over the biggest names in the WWE (Cena first, Taker etc..)

So this Wrestlemania a Match is made a member of Nexus Vs Taker Streak vs Joining Nexus or Retirement

So Nexus come to the ring and it is asked who will face Taker, then music hits, and its Here Comes the Pain Brock Lesnar in Nexus colors comes out and he is announced for Wrestlemania!!!

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
from wrestle newz
As seen last night, WWE did the Buried Alive Match finish with Nexus attacking Taker, allowing Kane to get the win. This was done in a way to protect Taker’s image as he had already lost to Kane on two straight pay-per-views – the No Holds Barred Match at Night of Champions and the match at Hell in a Cell.

·
Undergoing a gimmick change.
2,385 Posts
My guess would be, because Nexus won the tag-titles they can now appear on Smackdown. Maybe Wade Barrett will instruct Cena to go after Kanes World Heavyweight Championship? So when Barrett inevitably wins the WWE Championship, he will make Cena hand it over to because the Undisputed Champion (there was talk of a new belt, and unifying the brands).

This would protect Undertakers image, let him rest due to his injury, and keep the face vs. heel balance if Cena were to challenge Kane. As for the reason they helped Kane, they could simply say that they believe Kane is the weaker champion, thus being easier to dethrone.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
this could possibly give them an outlet to get cena/taker at wrestlemania. but is just another part of the nexus angle that im interested in seeing. i cant wait to find out what the bigger picture is.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts