Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Admin shouldn't close shit based on someone having a different opinion, shows a lot of bias. Anyway, saying the crowd was right to boo the announcement that The Rock and Cena was going down because it didn't happen on RAW isn't very bright, was it really a surprise that they weren't going to do a match that big on RAW!? And that was just one of the examples I used anyway, there was no reason to close my thread, I've never trolled in my life.

·
Registered
610 Posts
INB4 this one gets locked

They push new talent, then people say they want the Attitude Era back ....So they bring back The Rock and Stone Cold and people complain they bury their new talent....They realized they fucked up with WM27 so they announce an epic match like The Rock vs John Cena for WM28 RIGHT AWAY and half the crowd in the arena boos....Is the WWE really going downhill, or are the fans just getting more spoiled?
it was whingy and made so sense.

IMHO any post with "attitude era" in the opening line when comparing should be locked.

It wasnt an opinion it was garbage

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello, "Kush Smokker".
The crowd booed the fact that they would have to wait so long for the match. It's not hard to figure out.
Well the person that replied in the other thread said it was because they wanted it to happen on RAW, and like I said, that was just ONE example for what I was trying to say anyway.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, that's another reason why they booed.

True, I dunno, I just see the WWE at least trying top improve their product at this point, especially in the past month or two and people are acting like the WWE is doomed, or every move they make is another step towards their downfall or something.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.