Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
WF Veteran
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
\what Gail Kim did recently is extremely unprofessional. No matter what you agree or disagree with its not up to you as a wrestler to decide the judgement of such creative things. Once money is exchanged and a ticket is sold everyone involved has an obligation to the fans until they go home. You don`t use the ring as a forum to prove personal points of interest because that time does not belong to you. I dont see whats so great about her either there are other workers better than her

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
what the fuck are you talking about??? please fill me in!

·
Registered
547 Posts
I think Izzytron is talking about this incident during the diva's battle royal:

Sorry about the quality but this was the best video of it that I could find.

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
Agree with OP, what Gail Kim did was immature and childish. If she has complaints about WWE creative, she has a lot of outlets to express her opinions, but doing it on a live show is certainly not one of them

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Was she unprofessional? I suppose yes, because its meant to be a legitimate contest in the ring.

Can you really blame her? Christ no. Besides, like she said herself on twitter, they told her to be out of the ring in less than a minute so she just did as she was told like a good employee.

I do find it hilariously petty from the WWE that they didnt accept her resignation and have basically buried her though. Its not as if releasing her to a rival company would make any sort of waves.

·
Plotting time travel mission.
8,641 Posts
Gail Kim said on twitter that they told her to be eliminated in less than 1 minute, so she did. I'm sure her fans were happy to see Gail Kim for the 1 minute WWE allowed her to be in the match. She said they didn't even notice, and I bet you they still don't and would not care.

·
WF Veteran
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Can you really blame her? Christ no. Besides, like she said herself on twitter, they told her to be out of the ring in less than a minute so she just did as she was told like a good employee.
I call bullshit on that and did u even read all of post

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
I call bullshit on that and did u even read all of post
Yes, and you can call bullshit all you want but twitter posts are viewable so why not go to her page and read it for yourself?

·
Registered
22,739 Posts
She got praised because how she was used was just criminal. She was one of the most talented women in the company and instead of being in the title hunt, she was brought out for Superstars once and a while. What she did was no different than what many of the WCW micarders did

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Glad she did what she was told to do, and I don't see how that was unprofessional. Gail is the best female wrestling in the WWE today, and I dare anyone to challenge that. She may be one of the best in the wrestling world. Kim is surrounded by shit in terms of real wrestling talent in the Diva Division. I think the WWE should have given her a real chance. Her feud, and matches with Awesome Kong were remarkable. This coming from a person who cares very little for women in the ring at all.

·
Best In The World
4,752 Posts
Glad she did what she was told to do, and I don't see how that was unprofessional. Gail is the best female wrestling in the WWE today, and I dare anyone to challenge that. She may be one of the best in the wrestling world. Kim is surrounded by shit in terms of real wrestling talent in the Diva Division. I think the WWE should have given her a real chance. Her feud, and matches with Awesome Kong were remarkable. This coming from a person who cares very little for women in the ring at all.

:no::no::no::no:

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
I found it hilarious just for the fact that people thought something positive would come from.

As if Gail was some huge star that the company would have to make happy.

·
The Man
15,234 Posts
It was unprofessional, but I can't blame her too much. She was booked like absolute crap from the moment she joined, and she probably figured she'd be released and go back to TNA soon anyway.

·
Banned
362 Posts
funny thing is, i watched this match and didn't even notice. and who is gail kim? she sure over estimates herself seeing as know one knows who the fuck she is and yet she thought she could do anything to change anything.

·
Sheriff of Piltover
2,880 Posts
I think the IWC are the only people that know about it and/or care about what happened. Besides the WWE of course. I don't think your average wrestling fan would know it happened and they probably wouldn't even know who Gail Kim was. It's honestly not a huge deal. Unprofessional yes, but she didn't deserve the treatment she got and I believe the actions she made (along with cm punk I'm sure) inspired them to "fix" the women's division even though it is not fixed :rolleyes:

EDIT: ^ my point exactly.

·
Registered
326 Posts
As unprofessional as it was, Gail Kim simply had enough. She has been misused since Day 1. Yes she could have handled it differently but Gail is very passionate about wrestling. They were not giving her a chance to prove herself and by 2011, it was apparent that the WWE had no interest in using her. They were giving every other Diva a chance. Eve, Alicia, The Bellas, Kelly Kelly, ALL over Gail Kim.

I don't know why the WWE eve signed her again if they had no intention in using her to the best of her abilities. It makes no sense. By the end of her TNA tenure, Gail made a big name for herself, a bigger name than her first WWE run. My guess is that the WWE wanted to *steal* the bigger talent and snag her away while they had the chance. The thing is that they failed and a missed an opportunity to use her talent.

The WWE did Gail wrong and even if her rebellion didn't garnish much attention, I still at least respect that she stood up to the WWWE's bullshit and said enough is enough. I wish she finds what she is looking for elsewhere because the WWE clearly doesn't know how.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts