Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Banned
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didn't Punk say Cena approached him when he won the ECW Title in WWE and said 'Good job,I almost gave up on you..' i don't think Punk would've lied about that. Why do you think he said that?

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
Maybe because Punk was been very underutilized in ECW and Cena probably thought Punk wouldn't go far, despite the talent. When he won the belt, it probably gave Cena new, refound hope in Punk.

·
Banned
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
so ? it could be just a false statement said by punk to add fuel and intensity to the promo

not everything said on a wrestling show is real , undertaker can't summon powers to rise from the dead , nor does the rock have his own hotel
but all punk does is shoot

·
Registered
341 Posts
so ? it could be just a false statement said by punk to add fuel and intensity to the promo

not everything said on a wrestling show is real , undertaker can't summon powers to rise from the dead , nor does the rock have his own hotel
They showed video footage of it I think

·
Registered
99 Posts
lol no.

Triple h gave him facts, Punk went sucking upto the crowd buying time to think. Even after he couldnt respond.

Triple h was talking about the reaction cena got in 2003 when he made it to the top not in 2011. Understand the promo first.
yeap. HHH dominated CM punk tbh. But you can't blame Punk given the material he was given. I think the hate towards Cm punk at the moment is just way too much.

·
Banned
323 Posts
lol no.

Triple h gave him facts, Punk went sucking upto the crowd buying time to think. Even after he couldnt respond.

Triple h was talking about the reaction cena got in 2003 when he made it to the top not in 2011. Understand the promo first.
cena didn't start getting reactions untill 2005, and tripple h was hiding behind the real facts it's true wwe only want body builders as the top dogs and every wwe champion through history he could only pick a few, so he's basically saying if your not bulked up you better be special then.. which is wrong

·
Banned
833 Posts
lol no.

punk was owning his ass all along, triple h said cena is the biggest star in this business lol sucking to the fans..
triple h was boring keep repeating his ridicules point you should have fans last year really? did he forget that he was
heel or you you wont him to break kayfabe and say he was heel and that what he supposed to do to be hated! ..
trips said punk was over by getting PPV, titles, main events and than he said no your not over yeah you did not get anything..
the fans didnt give a shit about trips because its obvious they want change, the show sucks.. PUNK>trips

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
because some writer wrote that line and Punk had to said it, as it really happened, to make Punk-Cena relationship more deeper as if they have a background story and are not just 2 guys mashed up in a story

·
Registered
88 Posts
This is why WWE laughs at the so called "smart marks". They don't even know the difference between kayfabe and reality. You honestly think he actually said that? Good lord...
May I ask why it's so obvious that this backstage encounter was completely made up? I don't think Cena's a "douche" as someone else put it and what he said was hardly highly offensive, but I don't see why him saying that is beyond the realms of possibility?

1 - 20 of 53 Posts