Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
SGT. AT ARMS
22,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was really hoping it would have led to him getting a character change or a push down the line but nope he's right back in the same place he was before it started, nowhere. Why did they even waste air time on him with this storyline if he was just gonna remain an irrelevant jobber? it makes no sense. Not to long ago i remember Drew having a match with Khali and he just walked off saying "i'm better than this!" but that of course went no where, or am i forgetting something?

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Could just be backstage heat because of Tiffany, they might have had alot of WWE's money going towards his divorce.

He's still young though so even if they release him he'll have more chances.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Sure he done that storyline, got fired then johnny rehired him, put him in wrestlemania but he injured his arm, so after wrestlemania fighters who were on the winning side of johnny got a reward to a title match etc but McIntyre had hurt his arm and obviously missed the opportunity, it's a really shame cos he's a good in ring performer, but he's young his time will come, I'm just glad he's winning matches on superstars and not jobbing on smackdown

·
Banned
882 Posts
Because he's a loser. He sucks. Period.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.